RecruitingBlogs.com Network Help (71)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seeking Great Interview Answers (JobRadio.FM)

So with all the recruiters on this site we figured some of you would have the answer to this question: Whats the best answer any job candi…

Started by Chris Russell

0 Nov 23, 2009

finding database for recruiter and employer

Hello, We are a recruiter company and now we looking some database for recruiter and employer.So we need to get a database of all 1) the re…

Started by Hannah Nguyen

2 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by Hannah Nguyen

H1B VISAS

Hello Everyone: Does anyone out here know of Hospitals who sponser VISA's for NURSES? India has a huge talent pool of NURSES who are will…

Started by Ross Marian

0 Oct 21, 2009

Expectations when working with a recruiter

Hello out there, I've been asked to give a one hour presentation at an upcoming job expo....my assigned topic is "What to expect when work…

Started by Greg Inguagiato

5 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Greg Inguagiato

Recruiting Metrics/Benchmarking

Does anyone know where to find information on cost-per-hire (actual $ amount) and time-to-fill open reqs (actual # of days)? I am looking f…

Started by Cris Alonzo

1 Jul 20, 2009
Reply by Ross Marian

Split Agreement

Does anyone have an agency fee split agreement that they could share? Thanks a lot!

Started by Bill Meirs

4 Jul 20, 2009
Reply by Slouch

How does a recruiter upgrade his/her technical skills ?

Hi All, I am one of the many recruiter (job seeker) who is finidng it difficult by every passing day to combat the conditions around us gi…

Started by Priti

0 Jul 2, 2009

Chat on RecruitingBlogs.com

As of last night, RecruitingBlogs.com can have chat back on the main page like before Ning made the decision to take it away. I think all n…

Started by Slouch

0 Jun 26, 2009

Splits

Hi, I am new to recruitingblogs.com and would like to introduce myself. My name is Ellen MacDowell from EPM Staffing. I have over 20 years…

Started by Ellen MacDowell

3 May 20, 2009
Reply by Ellen MacDowell

Chat for RecruitingBlogs.com

we are testing a new chat system here. We hope to have something in place here on the network by Monday of next week. Maybe sooner. If you…

Started by Slouch

0 Apr 7, 2009

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service