RecruitingBlogs.com Network Help (71)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How and When to pursue a niche....

I am struggling with when I should turn away other searches outside of the niche I am creating. I have a niche in mind, but I am not certai…

Started by David Gillies

0 Apr 2, 2009

Note to Members of RecruitingBlogs.com

If you have a profile on RecruitingBlogs.com, Ning has released a new way for you to manage your global activity throughout all Ning commu…

Started by Slouch

3 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Jason C. Blais

Japanese Recruiters

Does anyone recruit for Japan here? I searched for Japan but got '0' results, I need an Executive for a Tokyo Based company who needs to ei…

Started by Graham Nicholls

4 Feb 15, 2009
Reply by Graham Nicholls

Healthcare clients/recruiters please

All, We are looking to work with Healthcare clients directly or indirectly. We are a Duluth, GA based company and have a great professional…

Started by Simon Jones

2 Jan 27, 2009
Reply by Simon Jones

High tech Engineers

Looking for some additional venues or places to network/recruit for highly technical engineers? Currently we have projects around robotic e…

Started by Jason Monastra

1 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by Simon Jones

How do I let people know that I am an open networker on LinkedIn

Hi folks, i am a sales and marketing recruiter in Montreal Quebec and would like the members of recruitingblogs know that I am an open netw…

Started by Dawn Williams

3 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by Careers In Holland

Any Recruiter(s) Hiring ASIC Designers

Hi All, One of the candidate known to me is looking for Job in NC or anywhere in US, he is specialized in ASIC design with more than 10yea…

Started by Vinod Kumar

1 Jan 8, 2009
Reply by 01. Lonnie McRorey

Webinar Services -- any recommendations?

I am in the process of creating a webinar. I am interested in recommendations for those services that connect the attendees with the presen…

Started by Trina Spruance

2 Jan 6, 2009
Reply by Sabrina Compagno

Looking for Accounting/Finance Split Partners in NYC/NJ/CT

I run a boutique accounting/finance firm in NJ and have done a number of splits over the years. I'm looking to expand my network. Check us…

Started by Christopher Poreda

0 Dec 8, 2008

Writing a book or know someone who is?

If your a published author or thinking about writing a book please visit www.askpatricksnow.com for answers to your questions. Patrick Snow…

Started by Bert Martinez - The Emotional Engineer

0 Dec 7, 2008

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service