Jobs For Recruiters (587)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Recruiter needed in Columbus, Ohio

This is permanent role within a client of mine here in Columbus, it is a great organization and is known world wide. They have an opening f…

Started by Steve Kaufman

1 Sep 22, 2008
Reply by John Sears

Recruiter Splits

Hi, If you focus on software recruiting in the US and are interested in a 50% split partnership, please let us know. We focus on the follo…

Started by Jeffrey Calannio, CPC

2 Sep 22, 2008
Reply by Priya Singh

BDM Posts

We at jArchitects have some BDM positions open at our offshore unit in India (HYD). We would like to check your availability and interest i…

Started by suresh

1 Sep 22, 2008
Reply by Rick Wolf

Experienced Healthcare looking for opportunity

I am an experienced healthcare recruiter, (Phyisical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy and nursing) looking for a virtual oppor…

Started by Sandi Greene

0 Sep 22, 2008

National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency HIRING EVENT

NGA has a targeted goal of hiring 400 professionals by December 2008. If you are interested in career opportunities within the Department o…

Started by Debra Fitzwater

2 Sep 21, 2008
Reply by Debra Fitzwater

Source Product Managers with Internet Experience

I'm looking for an experienced sourcer to find candidates with the following qualifications. • A minimum of 5 years experience in the Inte…

Started by Lisa Zee

1 Sep 20, 2008
Reply by Nicole Hackett

Corporate Recruiter opportunity- Hoffman Estates, IL

Yoh is one of the largest providers of talent and outsourcing services to customers in the United States. With over 380 million USD in tota…

Started by Rachel Bass

1 Sep 19, 2008
Reply by Wayne Silverman

AE Position | Dallas | HR or ERP Software | Mid Market

This position is in Mid-Market with a $85k salary and a $160k ote at a $1m quota. Our fee is 20% and we will split half. Position Requirem…

0 Sep 19, 2008

Senior Software Engineer | Bedford, MA | (J2ee, SAP)

Person must be based in Bedford MA. Salary is up to $120k. Relo's are being considered. Our contract is 20% and our split fee will be half.…

0 Sep 19, 2008

Passionate Sorucing - Research Wizards Wanted - Chicago area (may consider virtual)

My client is a fast growing sales recruitment outsourcing firm committed to hiring and training the BEST sales talent research and recruiti…

Started by Carl Kutsmode

3 Sep 18, 2008
Reply by Lisa

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service