Jerry Albright's Discussions (835)

Discussions Replied To (777) Replies Latest Activity

"With all due respect - a $25 referral fee?  That would seem more like a slap in the…"

Jerry Albright replied May 16, 2012 to Independent TPRs: Do you have a policy on paying candidate referral fees?

14 May 21, 2012
Reply by Christopher Perez

"It's paid as a separate line item.  There would be no reason to issue a separate 109…"

Jerry Albright replied May 15, 2012 to Independent TPRs: Do you have a policy on paying candidate referral fees?

14 May 21, 2012

"I work in both contract and direct.  As the owner and decision maker for my company…"

Jerry Albright replied May 15, 2012 to Independent TPRs: Do you have a policy on paying candidate referral fees?

14 May 21, 2012

"Jeremy - thanks for the reply.  We'll just have to leave this one where it is.  I've…"

Jerry Albright replied May 11, 2012 to Collections advice for a candidate heist

20 May 14, 2012
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"Jeremy - I may very well be an ___hole, but pretentious?  Not me.  I was only commen…"

20 May 14, 2012
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"Chris - good one!  I love all the different stories we collect in this business ove…"

20 May 14, 2012
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"Anyone into music - and not using Spotify - is not really into music. "

Jerry Albright replied May 11, 2012 to Whats your Recruiting Soundtrack...?

12 May 31, 2012
Reply by Russ Recruits

"I would never, EVER consider doing what Sandra suggests here.  The first problem her…"

20 May 14, 2012
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"Hold on just one minute here.  Why in the world would any of us mind ANY resume comi…"

Jerry Albright replied Apr 24, 2012 to Poll - What do You Find More Annoying? (Random Job Reachout or Misplaced Applicant)

17 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Amy Ala Miller

"It's a tough crowd here Bob. Most of us have some pretty clear opinions on stuff and…"

Jerry Albright replied Apr 4, 2012 to My blogs are now and henceforth will be unmoderated

2 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Jerry Albright

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service