Sean O'Donoghue's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Good point Ronald... I remember when facebook first started coming into the arena -…"

Sean O'Donoghue replied Mar 23, 2011 to Social Media - It gives me a real big headache if I'm honest!!!

26 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Sean O'Donoghue

"Haha...   look on ebay Sandra, there are plenty of them on there, along with the TV…"

Sean O'Donoghue replied Mar 23, 2011 to Social Media - It gives me a real big headache if I'm honest!!!

26 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Sean O'Donoghue

"@Darryl - if you mean you've just tweeted this on twitter - how ironic is that?! LOL…"

26 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Sean O'Donoghue

"By the way...   I carried on "working" yesterday until 10.30pm. Sure - after 6pm I w…"

26 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Sean O'Donoghue

"Interesting question Morgan -   It's just like a lottery really if you are working o…"

Sean O'Donoghue replied Mar 23, 2011 to Question for you contingent/agency recruiter types

28 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"Exactly Morgan! If anyone wants to see mindless plugging and total rubbish being sai…"

Sean O'Donoghue replied Mar 22, 2011 to Social Media - It gives me a real big headache if I'm honest!!!

26 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Sean O'Donoghue

"hahaha Sandra... very funny!   Yes - I have got Kindle - it's an app on my iPhone an…"

Sean O'Donoghue replied Mar 22, 2011 to Social Media - It gives me a real big headache if I'm honest!!!

26 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Sean O'Donoghue

"Hahaha Sandra - you got that one right!   By the way, did you see my comment back to…"

Sean O'Donoghue replied Mar 22, 2011 to RECRUITMENT – I COULD CRY, I COULD JUST CRY!

110 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Tiffany Branch

"Hey C.B - isn't that the point - if you can still make money, handle your clients an…"

Sean O'Donoghue replied Mar 22, 2011 to RECRUITMENT – I COULD CRY, I COULD JUST CRY!

110 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Tiffany Branch

"Thanks Sandra...   Wow, I feel for you - you actually have an iPad...  How's that go…"

26 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Sean O'Donoghue

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service