Eric Gilson's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"interviewee - interviewer........a little late to the EDIT game."

Eric Gilson replied Jan 16, 2009 to Interview and the compensation question. Is it appropriate, and when is it appropriate, for the job seeker to ask about compensation during and interview?

26 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by Zale Tabakman

"Awesome post. 'Love' your stuff........"

Eric Gilson replied Jan 16, 2009 to The Truth about Social Networking, Web 2.0 and Recruiting

11 Jan 21, 2009
Reply by Robert Greene

"If it hasn't been said already, I would begin teaching them how to make Marketing Ca…"

Eric Gilson replied Jan 16, 2009 to What to do with an under utilized sourcer during slow times?

13 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by Eric Gilson

"Talk to Sofia at Blackdog about Gopher. She's awesome! And the product is darn good…"

Eric Gilson replied Jan 16, 2009 to Applicant tracking systems

9 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by Steve

"For the candidate to ASK about compensation in an interview?!?!? Absolutely not. Nev…"

Eric Gilson replied Jan 16, 2009 to Interview and the compensation question. Is it appropriate, and when is it appropriate, for the job seeker to ask about compensation during and interview?

26 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by Zale Tabakman

"Do you feel that your candidate was sufficiently closed prior to receiving the offer…"

Eric Gilson replied Jan 9, 2009 to My candidate has turned in to a diva

12 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by Matt Decker

"I just wanted to point out that none of you have ever bought me a beer. That's what…"

Eric Gilson replied Jan 9, 2009 to If you don't know me please defriend me

14 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by Rich

"I have been targeting folks out of Satyam this entire week as we caught wind of this…"

Eric Gilson replied Jan 9, 2009 to Satyam - Not What They Said They Were - Sourcing Tip

7 Jan 13, 2009
Reply by Jolly Nibu

"I demoed Bullhorn and iCIMS years ago and found them both limiting in some aspects.…"

Eric Gilson replied Jan 8, 2009 to Demo'ing 4 ATS systems tomorrow, what questions should I be asking?

74 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Martin H.Snyder

"First of all, I would add Blackdog Recruiting's software, Gopher to you list to demo…"

Eric Gilson replied Jan 8, 2009 to Demo'ing 4 ATS systems tomorrow, what questions should I be asking?

74 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Martin H.Snyder

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service