Jerry Albright's Discussions (835)

Discussions Replied To (777) Replies Latest Activity

"Empire Avenue is absurd.  Farmville?  Mafia Wars?   This may in fact be the final st…"

Jerry Albright replied May 19, 2011 to The Gamification of Social Media - Empire Avenue

2 May 19, 2011
Reply by Dylan Howell

"I find Linkedin to be valuable not only as a direct source of candidates - but for t…"

Jerry Albright replied May 16, 2011 to LinkedIn Alternative

32 May 20, 2011
Reply by Jason Elkin

"I would have to think seriously about investing a bunch of time with this company."

Jerry Albright replied May 16, 2011 to LinkedIn Profiles-Same as "Already in our Database"?

29 May 20, 2011
Reply by Keith Plesha

"This kind of stuff just really bugs me!    I'd like to know - is this your first exp…"

Jerry Albright replied May 16, 2011 to LinkedIn Profiles-Same as "Already in our Database"?

29 May 20, 2011
Reply by Keith Plesha

"A haiku for you:     I've found I need work And at times I just need peace Both keep…"

Jerry Albright replied May 3, 2011 to The Man Who Wins Is The Man Who Thinks He Can

2 May 3, 2011
Reply by Rayanne

"1 in a row.  #StartingAgain"

Jerry Albright replied May 2, 2011 to Mainlining Sanity

10 May 3, 2011
Reply by Rayanne

"Welcome back Rayanne."

Jerry Albright replied May 2, 2011 to Mainlining Sanity

10 May 3, 2011
Reply by Rayanne

"That sure is reasonable.  Not only reasonable - it's mandatory.  Here is the specifi…"

Jerry Albright replied Apr 21, 2011 to Subcontracting Agreement - I'm the "Candidate Firm" who wants to protect submitted resumes

12 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"This is just off the top of my head.....   "Candidates accepted under the terms of t…"

Jerry Albright replied Apr 21, 2011 to Subcontracting Agreement - I'm the "Candidate Firm" who wants to protect submitted resumes

12 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"Good point Tom.  The end client is not YOUR client.  Your client is the Prime.  (But…"

12 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Sandra McCartt

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service