Claudia Faust's Discussions (279)

Discussions Replied To (206) Replies Latest Activity

"Picture 1: Diversity? I thought they wanted more Symmetry around here! Picture 2: G…"

Claudia Faust replied Mar 4, 2009 to Tittilating Twofer Tuesday: Write recruiting captions

6 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by Heather Bussing

"There is something scary about numbers for most of us: stark black ink on a white pa…"

Claudia Faust replied Mar 4, 2009 to Wednesday Wisdom: Measurement and the Art of Recruiting

12 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by Jerry Albright

"You're wearing the night-vision goggles, Ami. Put the other ones on. "

Claudia Faust replied Mar 4, 2009 to Wednesday Wisdom: Measurement and the Art of Recruiting

12 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by Jerry Albright

"So noted, Ami. Diana, I am sending you a flack jacket and protective eye wear immedi…"

12 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by Jerry Albright

"Diana, I understand your frustration - and strongly agree that numbers without conte…"

12 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by Jerry Albright

"Diana, that which is measured can be improved; the challenge is knowing what is trul…"

Claudia Faust replied Mar 3, 2009 to Metrics Schemtrics

20 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by Claudia Faust

""Liar, liar...""

Claudia Faust replied Feb 27, 2009 to Flighty Friday: Write a recruiting caption

17 Feb 28, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Berry

"To all of my co-Advisors in the column today, what excellent responses for gatekeepe…"

Claudia Faust replied Feb 25, 2009 to Wednesday Wisdom: If a Tree Falls in the Forest...

5 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Claudia Faust

"Nah,I owe that one to one of my old bosses!"

Claudia Faust replied Feb 18, 2009 to Wednesday Wisdom: Gunnin' for the Boss

6 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by Steve Levy

"Hi Rayanne! As usual, great advice, and straight to the heart of it. Thanks for drop…"

Claudia Faust replied Feb 18, 2009 to Wednesday Wisdom: Gunnin' for the Boss

6 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by Steve Levy

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service