Caitlin Carruthers's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with Peter - I read the resume first and if it's a match, I'll read the cove…"

Caitlin Carruthers replied Aug 9, 2012 to Cover Letters: Do you read them?

10 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Caitlin Carruthers

"'Works well in a team, or autonomously.'  I once counted this phrase (or a variation…"

Caitlin Carruthers replied May 21, 2012 to Question of the day:What is the most overused word you see in your candidate resumes?

12 May 21, 2012
Reply by Caitlin Carruthers

"Too many to mention, so I'll list my top three. 1. There was one making the rounds i…"

Caitlin Carruthers replied Feb 22, 2012 to Question of the day: What is the worst thing you have seen a candidate include on a resume?

21 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Noel Cocca

"I agree with Bill - it depends on the job.  When I recruited salespeople, it was all…"

Caitlin Carruthers replied Feb 21, 2012 to Question of the day: Can a candidate's sparking personality and interpersonal skills make up for lack of experience?

16 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Christopher Poreda

"My personal favourite was a guy who came in wearing slippers.  Yep, you read that ri…"

Caitlin Carruthers replied Feb 8, 2012 to Question of the day: What is the worst thing a candidate showed up to an interview wearing?

56 May 7, 2012
Reply by Catherine Nelson

"Depends on whether or not I want to have a nervous breakdown!  When I was an agency…"

Caitlin Carruthers replied Feb 7, 2012 to Question of the day: How many searches can you actively manage on your desk?

11 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Amy Ala Miller

"I have been in a similar situation recently.  One technique we came up with was to h…"

Caitlin Carruthers replied Feb 1, 2012 to Gender Specific Position Question.

33 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"I would be lost without my to do list because I have a terrible memory!  I update my…"

Caitlin Carruthers replied Jan 30, 2012 to Question of the day: Why is it important for recruiters to create 'to do' lists?

9 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Valentino Martinez

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service