Marcia Tiemeyer's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"My best job was as a tour guide.  I loved showing people the sights and sounds of my…"

Marcia Tiemeyer replied Apr 11, 2013 to What Was Your Best Job And Why?

9 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Andrew Hanneman

"I prefer to work in a separate environment.  My company has too many different clien…"

Marcia Tiemeyer replied Jan 11, 2013 to How staffing firms do it.

10 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Jimmy Roa

"Valentino and I live in the same area, many miles away from the tragedy.  I'm a Moth…"

Marcia Tiemeyer replied Dec 19, 2012 to Any advice - Recruiting Admin/Coordinator

2 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by Valentino Martinez

"Christine,   I have a candidate with a similar profile.  He was convicted of a felon…"

Marcia Tiemeyer replied Dec 4, 2012 to Would you touch this candidate with a 10 foot pole?

1 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Marcia Tiemeyer

" "

Marcia Tiemeyer replied Mar 8, 2012 to What does a good "recruiting" resume look like?

3 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Kelly Blokdijk

"This is a topic that I could go on and on about, tons of different stories.  One tha…"

Marcia Tiemeyer replied Feb 8, 2012 to Question of the day: What is the worst thing a candidate showed up to an interview wearing?

56 May 7, 2012
Reply by Catherine Nelson

"This is such a fun question.  I have been in this business for almost 25 years, long…"

Marcia Tiemeyer replied Jan 17, 2012 to Question of the day: Have you ever misrepresented yourself to the gatekeeper to connect with your contact?

6 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"I have 2 in the books and 5 pending.  I personally had the busiest December in my 25…"

Marcia Tiemeyer replied Jan 6, 2012 to Question of the day: Who has a deal on the boards already for 2012?

12 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Mack

"I think you're biting off your nose to spite your face on this one.  You actually ma…"

Marcia Tiemeyer replied Aug 23, 2011 to My client is now my candidate?

22 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Jeremy Spring

"Sandra,    I had some bad experiences with my job, but this sounds like pure hell! …"

Marcia Tiemeyer replied Jun 20, 2011 to The Story That Needs to be Told - Part IV

8 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by Sandra McCartt

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service