PAUL FOREL's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank You. Paul..................... "

PAUL FOREL replied Mar 13, 2014 to Hospital recruiters answer your phone-we have your doctors!

5 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by PAUL FOREL

"Debby, Hello... What is 'afirm'? I can see you use PracticeLink, one of a few physic…"

PAUL FOREL replied Mar 13, 2014 to Hospital recruiters answer your phone-we have your doctors!

5 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by PAUL FOREL

"Linda, Ms. Kennedy's agency uses a publicly available database of physicians as an a…"

5 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by PAUL FOREL

"Keith, I went to AIRS to see if they cover APAC and EMEA and I see their .pdf "AIRS…"

PAUL FOREL replied Mar 10, 2014 to ZoomInfo Equivalent, Recruiting/Sourcing Tools Wish List, Off-Loadable Recruiting/Sourcing Tasks

2 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by Keith D. Halperin

"Sandra... Well, here it is, a year later and I'm just now seeing this. Thanks for po…"

PAUL FOREL replied Mar 3, 2014 to Consumer Class Action filed Against "The Ladders"

1 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by PAUL FOREL

"Me, three, Noel. Every once in a while someone in one of my niches is floating aroun…"

PAUL FOREL replied Mar 3, 2014 to Me wants headhunter

8 Mar 6, 2014

"These examples are why I don't talk to 'recruiters'/'headhunters' who have less than…"

PAUL FOREL replied Mar 2, 2014 to Do You Know Why Candidates Think Recruiters are Idiots?

43 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by PAUL FOREL

"Yes, an old and worn refrain, Kelly- People (usually salaried non-exempt) are still…"

PAUL FOREL replied Mar 1, 2014 to Me wants headhunter

8 Mar 6, 2014

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service