Theresa Hunter's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Jerry...I must raise my hand as to your above reply.  The reason, those laundry l…"

Theresa Hunter replied Jan 24, 2013 to How does a recruiter get a clear job description from their clients?

8 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Valentino Martinez

"Read the responses.  They are great and when I first got into recruiting I got the a…"

Theresa Hunter replied Jan 24, 2013 to How does a recruiter get a clear job description from their clients?

8 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Valentino Martinez

"How about a patent attorney with a background in Electrical Engineering that must ha…"

Theresa Hunter replied Jan 14, 2013 to What is the hardest and easiest skill set to recruit and why?

17 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by Gordon Alderson

"That really sucks.  One of the questions I ask is are you working with any other rec…"

Theresa Hunter replied Jan 10, 2013 to Damn it, Janet. Why do we reward bad behavior?

7 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by lisa rokusek

"If one of my candidates dropped by the law firm where they just interviewed I think…"

Theresa Hunter replied Sep 19, 2012 to Etiquette- Interview Follow-up

7 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by Dave Rietsema

"Hi Mark......Interesting post.  I would welcome a chance to discuss privately.  Almo…"

Theresa Hunter replied Sep 5, 2012 to 14 ways to insure you won't get paid for doing a contingency search

7 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Keith D. Halperin

"Here is what I love about referrals.  I am talking with an Attorney give him the poo…"

Theresa Hunter replied Aug 8, 2012 to Handling off-target referrals?

5 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Theresa Hunter

"I am an external recruiter.  I have a candidate data sheet that I use after reviewin…"

Theresa Hunter replied Jul 18, 2012 to Rehearsed and prepared interviewee responses

12 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Theresa Hunter

"I wish I would get the time you receive from your hiring managers.  I think it would…"

Theresa Hunter replied Jul 18, 2012 to Rehearsed and prepared interviewee responses

12 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Theresa Hunter

"Yes we are all human and saying those things to me during our first candidate interv…"

12 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Theresa Hunter

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service