Daniel J Smith's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I knew of someone in the retail electronics trade who was forced to resign or face "…"

Daniel J Smith replied Apr 24, 2012 to Question of the day: What was the most unusual way you've heard of an individual being fired?

6 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by Andrew Hanneman

"I guess they do....Thanks for the suggestion...Daniel"

Daniel J Smith replied Jan 3, 2012 to Question of the day: What is one new thing you plan to implement at your desk this year?

12 Jan 15, 2012
Reply by Valentino Martinez

"Cool idea...Unfortunately I work off of the glass dining room table and I think Maur…"

Daniel J Smith replied Jan 3, 2012 to Question of the day: What is one new thing you plan to implement at your desk this year?

12 Jan 15, 2012

"Place a clock above the monitor so I know how much time is used needlessly and estab…"

12 Jan 15, 2012

"Its almost the same as the sales game where you have the people who play by the rule…"

Daniel J Smith replied Sep 26, 2011 to Can we stop "Salesmen" ruining our reputation?

6 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Samantha Lacey

"Thanks, signed in immediately....looking forward to looking around with this new too…"

Daniel J Smith replied Jul 26, 2011 to Google + Invites

27 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by Paul Alfred

"thedanieljsmith@gmail.com if there are any left. Thanks for reading my blog and shar…"

Daniel J Smith replied Jul 20, 2011 to Google + Invites

27 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by Paul Alfred

"Rayanne, everytime I read your pieces, I am reminded of how the "real" game of Life®…"

Daniel J Smith replied Jul 14, 2011 to Doing the Job of "Life"

3 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Daniel J Smith

"Well said from someone obviously well organized. Great read :-) Daniel"

Daniel J Smith replied Jun 17, 2011 to The Six-Edged Sword of Success

2 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Rayanne

"Enjoy the time away Rayanne, Sounds like its been a long time coming. Your following…"

Daniel J Smith replied Apr 17, 2011 to Give Me a Break! Never Mind, I'm Taking One

11 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Rayanne

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service