Edwin Ostrand's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"I would not concern myself over it as many DIY type clients post on all the job boar…"

Edwin Ostrand replied Dec 11, 2011 to How do you handle a client who grills the candidate about how they were found?

32 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Edwin Ostrand

"Regus has a great office program and you can use conference centers in any city they…"

Edwin Ostrand replied Apr 16, 2011 to Is in person interviewing dead for recruiters?

22 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Jason Monastra

"I think you nailed it Jerry, when a client has skin in the game they want to insure…"

Edwin Ostrand replied Apr 15, 2011 to Pre-interview candidate prep: retained versus contingent

35 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Thomas Patrick Chuna

"I have this in my agreements, and have yet to have to replace anyone in well over a…"

Edwin Ostrand replied Apr 15, 2011 to Fee Question? Do you get paid for performance?

17 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by C. B. Stalling!!

"A Curmgeon Club view of retained and contingence recruiters... "He had the uneasy ma…"

Edwin Ostrand replied Apr 15, 2011 to Pre-interview candidate prep: retained versus contingent

35 Apr 19, 2011

"Make mine an ice cold Shinre Bock!"

Edwin Ostrand replied Apr 14, 2011 to Pre-interview candidate prep: retained versus contingent

35 Apr 19, 2011

"Sandra, A grandson is too far from the generic core, no wonder you so disappointed,…"

Edwin Ostrand replied Apr 14, 2011 to Pre-interview candidate prep: retained versus contingent

35 Apr 19, 2011

"Sandra, All the thoroughbred breeders of racehorse that I know get paid up front, an…"

35 Apr 19, 2011

"Amber, I agree you with all recruiters work very hard for their clients, else they w…"

35 Apr 19, 2011

"Well, I would have to say that I would have Sandra on my team any day, as anyone wit…"

35 Apr 19, 2011

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service