George Pitts's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree Linda I do not either. Especially when they can get the candidate first or i…"

George Pitts replied Oct 28, 2013 to Sub Contracting for a large staffing agency

4 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Keith D. Halperin

"Most of them are wanting someone on a temp basis. "

George Pitts replied Aug 7, 2013 to Looking for recruiting owners interested in split placements

2 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by George Pitts

"Gail I think you are right.I never heard from this guy either"

George Pitts replied Jun 25, 2013 to I Have Recruiting Leads (Companies Looking to Hire) for Startup Recruiting Agencies, or for Recruiting Agencies Looking to Grow

17 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Muthu Kumar A E

"Amber if you need any help let me know. I dont mind giving it a once over at all"

George Pitts replied Mar 4, 2013 to Needing reviews for my agency website

2 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by George Pitts

"Yea I think it will be good for staffing agencies too. This is why I felt it was a g…"

George Pitts replied Feb 28, 2013 to Where do you think recruiting will be once Obama care goes into effect

4 Feb 28, 2013
Reply by George Pitts

"Daniel, I am interested in this as well. We specialize in IT & Medical professi…"

George Pitts replied Feb 27, 2013 to I Have Recruiting Leads (Companies Looking to Hire) for Startup Recruiting Agencies, or for Recruiting Agencies Looking to Grow

17 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Muthu Kumar A E

"I asked this question a few weeks ago and Pam turned me onto ECS. They have been rea…"

George Pitts replied Feb 7, 2013 to Contracting- Is anyone using an Employer of Record they will recommend?

4 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by George Pitts

"WOW! Thanks Noel good stuff"

George Pitts replied Jan 21, 2013 to How do you use twitter to target potential candidates or clients

5 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Will Thomson

"Hi Mike, I started a similar thread after narrowing it down to 2 back office compani…"

George Pitts replied Jan 21, 2013 to contract payroll

8 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Ken Salinas

"David twitter can work for you if you have the right audience. It is difficult to us…"

George Pitts replied Jan 19, 2013 to Branding your firm

8 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by David Bargman

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service