Jolly Nibu's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Kathy, Yes... It happens some times that the candidate give us the permission to con…"

Jolly Nibu replied Feb 8, 2009 to Fake resumes: How to identify fabrication?

8 Feb 8, 2009
Reply by Ksenia Shulga

"Kathy, I always insist that I get end client references with their official email id…"

Jolly Nibu replied Feb 7, 2009 to Fake resumes: How to identify fabrication?

8 Feb 8, 2009
Reply by Ksenia Shulga

"Irina.. Just read this article... Very informative.. Thanks for posting such useful…"

Jolly Nibu replied Jan 13, 2009 to "LinkedIn Sourcing With a Free Account"

6 Jan 13, 2009
Reply by Irina Shamaeva

"PwC being the Satyam's auditors have to answer many questions and it's very hard to…"

Jolly Nibu replied Jan 13, 2009 to Satyam - Not What They Said They Were - Sourcing Tip

7 Jan 13, 2009
Reply by Jolly Nibu

"This is some thing very shocking as I personally know many of Satyam employees... an…"

Jolly Nibu replied Jan 11, 2009 to Satyam - Not What They Said They Were - Sourcing Tip

7 Jan 13, 2009
Reply by Jolly Nibu

"Hello everyone... It was great to receive so many expert advice from you all... Than…"

Jolly Nibu replied Dec 31, 2008 to How to deal with a client who refuses to pay the placement fees??

19 Dec 31, 2008
Reply by Jolly Nibu

"Thanks Jeff.. "

Jolly Nibu replied Dec 30, 2008 to How to deal with a client who refuses to pay the placement fees??

19 Dec 31, 2008
Reply by Jolly Nibu

"Thanks for all your responses..... I have to wait until January 5th as the hiring ma…"

Jolly Nibu replied Dec 30, 2008 to How to deal with a client who refuses to pay the placement fees??

19 Dec 31, 2008
Reply by Jolly Nibu

"Yes.. a similar sort of email is there wherein we did fix up the fees for any placem…"

19 Dec 31, 2008
Reply by Jolly Nibu

"Not yet... Because of the holiday season the candidate will be getting the hard copy…"

19 Dec 31, 2008
Reply by Jolly Nibu

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service