Jai Turner's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh Kaia, I forgot about CATS!  Yes, they are good, I do believe they take 2nd to Sen…"

Jai Turner replied Nov 8, 2013 to Best and Worst - Databases and Tracking Systems

18 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Jai Turner

"Hi Keith, you know what? That actually might be the case. I was not involved in the…"

Jai Turner replied Nov 4, 2013 to Best and Worst - Databases and Tracking Systems

18 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Jai Turner

"I am a LinkedIn addict and I use state workforce places, organizations, career servi…"

Jai Turner replied Nov 2, 2013 to Recruiting Resources

6 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Keith D. Halperin

"The worst by far is VirtualEdge/ADP can't stand it. It's not user-friendly at all. …"

Jai Turner replied Nov 2, 2013 to Best and Worst - Databases and Tracking Systems

18 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Jai Turner

"That's excellent Katy, sometimes having dialogue with those "higher than us" can ope…"

Jai Turner replied Aug 29, 2013 to Help working with a difficult hiring manager

7 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Katy

"I know what you mean by difficult managers.  You are doing the right thing by reachi…"

Jai Turner replied Aug 23, 2013 to Help working with a difficult hiring manager

7 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Katy

"Thanks Steven, I started this yesterday and you are so right, I broke the good ole'…"

Jai Turner replied Apr 18, 2013 to No ATS (yet)...lack of organization-Corporate Recruiters? Help.

6 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by Amy Ala Miller

"KKenner, that was excellent!  Thank you so much, I start officially on Monday, so I'…"

Jai Turner replied Mar 22, 2013 to 5 Top Ways to Succeed as a CORPORATE Recruiter?

16 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by KKenner

"You are exactly right Amber, coming from this side, I know what it feels like to fee…"

Jai Turner replied Mar 11, 2013 to 5 Top Ways to Succeed as a CORPORATE Recruiter?

16 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by KKenner

" Hi Amy and thanks to you and Amber, I am excited!  I think this is going to be a gr…"

Jai Turner replied Mar 11, 2013 to 5 Top Ways to Succeed as a CORPORATE Recruiter?

16 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by KKenner

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service