Alex Putman's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Great interview! You truly are remarkable! You had me at the 4 kids portion (which i…"

Alex Putman replied Dec 8, 2009 to Meet Marie Journey, Sourcing Enthusiast - "Listening Within A Constant Sea of Voices & Heard"

15 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Marie Journey

"We set one up for our company, check out: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Synergis-IT-…"

Alex Putman replied Nov 23, 2009 to How to set-up a recruiters site on facebook

13 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by SkillStorm

"Congratulations! Very well said!! Have fun on the trip!"

Alex Putman replied Nov 19, 2009 to My Future in Recruiting - Defined by the Tao of Jack Butler

9 Nov 22, 2009
Reply by Gerry Crispin

"We are in the process of changing ATS systems and I evaluated several options (15+).…"

Alex Putman replied May 14, 2009 to Would you recommend or not recommend your current ATS?

15 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by pam claughton

"Great question! As a Christian I feel qualified to answer. I have had much success i…"

Alex Putman replied Nov 19, 2008 to Is Headhunting ethical?

197 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Suzanne Levison

"We work on both and they are two different mind-sets. I would be curious how "perm"…"

Alex Putman replied Sep 11, 2008 to "I am looking for a permanent employment, not a contract position.."

6 Sep 15, 2008
Reply by Irina G.

"I agree with Pam, based on your experience level the structure seems fair. The area…"

Alex Putman replied Sep 11, 2008 to Is my commission structure fair?

10 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Sean Taylor

"I may know someone to refer to you. She worked for me right out of school for 2 mont…"

Alex Putman replied Sep 8, 2008 to JR. RECRUITERS NEEDED IN ATLANTA!

10 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by Sharon Ryder

"I look up this term and here is what I found: Tortuous interference is the unlawful…"

Alex Putman replied Sep 8, 2008 to Threats of Tortuous Interference

14 Nov 22, 2008
Reply by Rayanne

"Kelly, I have worked on all sides of the desk; corporate, contract recruiting and s…"

Alex Putman replied Jul 31, 2008 to most challenging recruiting job ever! need advice

8 Jul 31, 2008
Reply by Alex Putman

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service