Joshua Letourneau's Discussions (242)

Discussions Replied To (190) Replies Latest Activity

"Honestly, I really don't know. I haven't been given the skinny, to be honest. It's j…"

Joshua Letourneau replied Jan 15, 2010 to Twitter List Analysis? (Anyone know of interesting, useful, or competent analysis of lists on Twitter?)

8 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by Joshua Letourneau

"We're not getting into qualitative analysis yet. We're talking quantitative analysis…"

Joshua Letourneau replied Jan 15, 2010 to Twitter List Analysis? (Anyone know of interesting, useful, or competent analysis of lists on Twitter?)

8 Jan 16, 2010

"Thanks for the thoughts, everyone. I think, at this point, the idea is to simply me…"

8 Jan 16, 2010

"Ok, the BEST link for Van Morrison is here at the Tube :)"

Joshua Letourneau replied Jan 11, 2010 to Van Morrison Chimes In on How He Feels When He Finds a Super Candidate

4 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Maureen Sharib

"lol, counteroffer - I love it :) How about Biz Markie's, "Just a Friend":"

Joshua Letourneau replied Jan 11, 2010 to Van Morrison Chimes In on How He Feels When He Finds a Super Candidate

4 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Maureen Sharib

"Guys, awesome questions and feedback - I'll be back shortly as I've been completely…"

Joshua Letourneau replied Jan 4, 2010 to Any Best Practices for Equity and Commission Structure for Start-Up Search Firm?

7 Jan 4, 2010

"Rayanne, I noticed your link pushing back here to RBC, so I'll include my comment on…"

Joshua Letourneau replied Nov 19, 2009 to Is Better Better?

4 Nov 19, 2009

"Good call, Rayanne. For me, the real risk of social media is being cursed at or insu…"

Joshua Letourneau replied Oct 21, 2009 to Now, Is that Appropriate Language?

32 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Peter Ceccarelli

"Anyone dumb enough to tweet out or update their FB as to how much they hate their bo…"

Joshua Letourneau replied Aug 13, 2009 to

just now

"I think there comes a point in time in life where you're not so self-involved to ass…"

Joshua Letourneau replied Aug 13, 2009 to

just now

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service