Sandra McCartt's Discussions (958)

Discussions Replied To (898) Replies Latest Activity

"You don't get it Bill.  If you are hearing that those you consider clients or did do…"

Sandra McCartt replied Jul 26, 2013 to If every company has an internal recruitment team, how will consultancies play their role and how will they survive?

54 Feb 20, 2014
Reply by Keith D. Halperin

"Pay close attention... In 35 years I have probably made 10 cold calls. I started in…"

Sandra McCartt replied Jul 26, 2013 to If every company has an internal recruitment team, how will consultancies play their role and how will they survive?

54 Feb 20, 2014

"Bill's problem is twofold.  He keeps doing the same thing over and over again and ex…"

Sandra McCartt replied Jul 24, 2013 to If every company has an internal recruitment team, how will consultancies play their role and how will they survive?

54 Feb 20, 2014

"Here is another one that will send them to the showers and make their next call a bi…"

Sandra McCartt replied Jul 13, 2013 to Really, Really Bad Recruiters!

28 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by Will Thomson

"I love to get this kind of idiot call. Mostly because I love to screw with idiots wh…"

Sandra McCartt replied Jul 12, 2013 to Really, Really Bad Recruiters!

28 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by Will Thomson

"It is not that easy in Texas for someone who quits a job or gets fired for cause to…"

Sandra McCartt replied May 31, 2013 to Unemployment

10 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Tiffany Branch

"First thing first.  If you are currently with an agency do you have a non compete? …"

Sandra McCartt replied May 29, 2013 to Freelance Technical Recruiter Fees structure and other info requested

16 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by pam claughton

"If I get a resume written in the third person, I make one phone call to the idiot, t…"

Sandra McCartt replied May 23, 2013 to Resumes in third person

12 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by Jennifer Clanton

"the way that is written and the way it unfolded it occurs to me that a snakey compan…"

Sandra McCartt replied May 14, 2013 to Bypassing the Third Party Recruiter

12 May 16, 2013
Reply by Hardeep Sodhi

"I don't think we can ignore changes in company structure, it happens. The only thing…"

Sandra McCartt replied Apr 19, 2013 to The Candidate who changed his mind

13 May 16, 2013
Reply by Tiffany Branch

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service