Brian Kite's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Sandra, I just tried to give you a quick call.  Would you mind chatting with me…"

Brian Kite replied Sep 7, 2012 to To Call or Not to Call- Is There Even a Question??

9 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"The fact is that we are dealing with to groups of equally trained guys that were equ…"

Brian Kite replied Sep 6, 2012 to To Call or Not to Call- Is There Even a Question??

9 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"Hey Sandra, I just wanted to ask you again... what is it that you hate about the te…"

Brian Kite replied Sep 5, 2012 to Recruitment ADD? You're F'ing Crazy...

7 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Brian Kite

"BTW Sandra,  why is it that you hate the telecommunications industry so much?  I hav…"

Brian Kite replied Aug 13, 2012 to Recruitment ADD? You're F'ing Crazy...

7 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Brian Kite

"Thanks again Sandra, and nice to "meet" you.  I look forward to reading more of your…"

Brian Kite replied Aug 8, 2012 to First Post: Getting New Buisness- Overcoming This Objection...

8 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Jerry Albright

"Thanks for taking the time Sandra!  And great advice... Like I said, I have been doi…"

Brian Kite replied Aug 8, 2012 to First Post: Getting New Buisness- Overcoming This Objection...

8 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Jerry Albright

"Blinding up was the first thing we were taught... What is your strategy to get into…"

8 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Jerry Albright

"Funny, I just read this the other day and LMAO'd.  I like to think it would be hard…"

Brian Kite replied Mar 6, 2012 to Question of the day: What is the worst thing a candidate showed up to an interview wearing?

56 May 7, 2012
Reply by Catherine Nelson

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service