Betsy Park's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"The Company was looking for a front office "person" and were very clear about being…"

Betsy Park replied Mar 29, 2012 to Question of the day: What is the worst thing you have seen included in a job description?

17 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Elise Reynolds

"OUCH! Like a shot in the heart! All you can do is pull the arrow out, wipe off the b…"

Betsy Park replied Feb 10, 2012 to Defeat In Victory

1 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Betsy Park

"Absolutely! I always ask for referrals. Depending on how well you know them or how l…"

Betsy Park replied Feb 1, 2012 to Cleint Refferals

6 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Chris Grove

"I have come across a similar situation with one of my first clients. The twist to th…"

Betsy Park replied Feb 1, 2012 to Gender Specific Position Question.

33 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"Honest and timely feedback, positive or negative is supremley important. As a Recrui…"

Betsy Park replied Jan 19, 2012 to Letting someone know they aren't a fit for that position

4 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Betsy Park

"I had someone turn down a position because she was getting married. Her new husband …"

Betsy Park replied Jan 11, 2012 to Question of the day: What is the most absurd reason a candidate has given you for not taking the job?

12 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Tim Spagnola

"We do education verifications in the same manner as we do employment verifications.…"

Betsy Park replied Nov 14, 2011 to Background Checks for Temp Candidates

10 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Glenna Halligan

"We take the same approach as you. If the company that is hiring requires a backgroun…"

Betsy Park replied Nov 14, 2011 to Background Checks for Temp Candidates

10 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Glenna Halligan

"I appreciate your response. As we realize that there are many occurences of inaccura…"

Betsy Park replied Sep 20, 2011 to Criminal Background Searches

2 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Betsy Park

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service