Jessica Lunk's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Evernote is super useful for tracking ideas, web pages, articles, pictures, recipes.…"

Jessica Lunk replied Mar 23, 2012 to Question of the day: What is the one mobile app you can't do without?

9 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by Mack

"Thanks for the feedback, everyone.  So we have... 1)  Ask everyone (Tim and others)…"

Jessica Lunk replied Nov 18, 2011 to Generating Referrals

6 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by Jessica Lunk

"I did use it for a while, now my account just kind of sits there in the social media…"

Jessica Lunk replied Nov 2, 2011 to Does Anyone Use Empire Avenue Anymore?

3 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"Very cool - i love infographics.  Here is another good one I came across yesterday -…"

Jessica Lunk replied Sep 7, 2011 to The Modern History of the Resume [INFOGRAPHIC]

1 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Jessica Lunk

"Thanks for contributing to the discussion - read the blog post here.  I wrote this a…"

Jessica Lunk replied Aug 24, 2011 to People vs. Technology - Are Recruiters Facing Extinction?

42 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Jessica Lunk

"Jim - liked the analogy"

Jessica Lunk replied Aug 22, 2011 to People vs. Technology - Are Recruiters Facing Extinction?

42 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Jessica Lunk

"Tim - thanks for sharing.  We had a similar experience w/ our intern this summer.  W…"

Jessica Lunk replied Aug 12, 2011 to Top Internship Programs and Top Talent

2 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Jessica Lunk

"Sandra,   I think you said it best - welcome back to Old School.  People and people…"

Jessica Lunk replied Aug 3, 2011 to Recruiting Then and Now - What has changed in the last 30 years?

28 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Ruthie Powell

"Tim - very funny - made my morning!"

Jessica Lunk replied Aug 3, 2011 to Recruiting Then and Now - What has changed in the last 30 years?

28 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Ruthie Powell

"Also, have you worked with any VMS systems / companies that use them that get it rig…"

Jessica Lunk replied Jun 17, 2011 to VMS Frustrations

1 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Jessica Lunk

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service