Brent Potter's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"At least they tried their hardest to integrate as many multisyllabic buzzwords as po…"

Brent Potter replied Feb 5, 2009 to Stupid Email Ad

4 Feb 5, 2009
Reply by Rayanne

"Literally my life motto: It's better to be overdressed and look like a fool, than to…"

Brent Potter replied Feb 3, 2009 to Dress Code in the Casual Environment

6 Feb 3, 2009
Reply by Lisa DeAngelo

"hahaha I talk about this all the time! I've been meaning to do a list sort in my ATS…"

Brent Potter replied Jan 26, 2009 to Email addresses on applications

5 Jan 27, 2009
Reply by Becky Metcalf

"Do a search on this site and you should come up with some info... I've seen a few di…"

Brent Potter replied Jan 26, 2009 to Recruiting Fee Insurance? Ever heard of recruitingassurance.com?

3 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Steve Masterson

"I vote tribe. Then re-name Recruitfest! a pow-wow and everyone can wear elaborate he…"

Brent Potter replied Jan 23, 2009 to Gaggle of Geese, Pride of lions, school of fish.... ???? of Recruiters

12 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Steve Levy

"Such a difficult subject. We as recruiters know that had we not brought to surface t…"

Brent Potter replied Jan 22, 2009 to Are we, as a profession, selling two different stories...depending on the situation?

2 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by Brent Potter

"Sorry about that, Jacob. www.phmsearch.com However our website is currently under…"

Brent Potter replied Jan 21, 2009 to Which job or recruiting-oriented website has the nicest logo?

31 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by Dave Serafin

"PHM Search Group has a great logo and colour scheme! Really though; I think we have…"

Brent Potter replied Jan 21, 2009 to Which job or recruiting-oriented website has the nicest logo?

31 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by Dave Serafin

"If you're recruiting them, why can't you pony up a salary range? Why is it not right…"

Brent Potter replied Jan 15, 2009 to Interview and the compensation question. Is it appropriate, and when is it appropriate, for the job seeker to ask about compensation during and interview?

26 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by Zale Tabakman

"I agree with Jason. Further to that, I coach my candidates as Scott Love suggests (…"

Brent Potter replied Jan 15, 2009 to Interview and the compensation question. Is it appropriate, and when is it appropriate, for the job seeker to ask about compensation during and interview?

26 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by Zale Tabakman

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service