Charlotte Byndas's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Jon,   I love the "send your info so we can add you to our vendor list objecti…"

Charlotte Byndas replied Oct 19, 2011 to Preferred Supplier Lists: Your advice is needed

8 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by Charlotte Byndas

"Jessica,   I can not go back to the 80's put would the early 90's do?  You are corre…"

Charlotte Byndas replied Aug 4, 2011 to Recruiting Then and Now - What has changed in the last 30 years?

28 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Ruthie Powell

"The retained firm presented three candidates.  The client where my friend interviewe…"

Charlotte Byndas replied May 3, 2011 to Why lie? A recruiter, recruiting a recruiter story.....

5 May 4, 2011
Reply by Brian Thibodeau

"@ Michael Thanks for the comment.   Sorry I am not familiar with Rec2Rec but it soun…"

Charlotte Byndas replied Apr 15, 2011 to Fee Question? Do you get paid for performance?

17 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by C. B. Stalling!!

"@ Jerry  Yes this is so true! But...... I have talked to so many senior level manage…"

Charlotte Byndas replied Apr 15, 2011 to Fee Question? Do you get paid for performance?

17 Apr 18, 2011

"@ Jerry Thanks for the feedback on how you structure your contracts.  I am wondering…"

17 Apr 18, 2011

"@Bill  Thanks for the comments!  I can relate to where you are coming from and have…"

17 Apr 18, 2011

"@Ed thanks for the feedback.  Congrats on your outstanding record!  All the best in…"

Charlotte Byndas replied Apr 14, 2011 to Fee Question? Do you get paid for performance?

17 Apr 18, 2011

"@ Matt What great feedback.  So if this is true for you in your niche with your clie…"

Charlotte Byndas replied Apr 14, 2011 to Fee Question? Do you get paid for performance?

17 Apr 18, 2011

"@Kevin thanks for the feedback!  Please let me know how it goes.  Best of luck!  "

17 Apr 18, 2011

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service