Kristen Durkin's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Anthony, Two things, both kinda mentioned. GoToMeeting is great and reliable. T…"

Kristen Durkin replied Apr 22, 2009 to Can anyone recommend a good webinar hosting services

9 May 14, 2009
Reply by Ryan May

"Jason, Glad you found use out of my tweet. I'm with you... recruiters will find a w…"

Kristen Durkin replied Apr 14, 2009 to Closed eye recruiter excitement

9 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Kristen Durkin

"Nice to meet you Julia. This is the right place to expose your talents as a sourcer;…"

Kristen Durkin replied Apr 6, 2009 to Meet Julia Margherita-McInerny, Adobe Alum - Enjoying The Hunt As A Fearless Sourcer & Her Starbucks

6 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Alina Baugh

"Larry, Where are you focusing your marketing calls? I would advise you to reevaluat…"

Kristen Durkin replied Feb 12, 2009 to Rookie looking for answers

9 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by Chris

"Great interview. It's always great to know another great sourcer on recruitingblogs…"

Kristen Durkin replied Feb 4, 2009 to Meet Irina Shamaeva, Boolean Strings Guru

11 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by Bruce Rowles

"Big Brother anyone? I have had an invite suspension lifted after 5 days or so for s…"

Kristen Durkin replied Feb 4, 2009 to LINKEDIN DOESN'T WANT US SENDING JOBS TO OUR CONTACTS!!!!

12 Feb 4, 2009
Reply by Chris

"I agree with Pam, it depends on your relationship with who you’re requesting an intr…"

Kristen Durkin replied Jan 21, 2009 to To Use LinkedIn Introductions or NOT --- for Recruiting

3 Jan 21, 2009
Reply by Kristen Durkin

"Great idea for those who you're close with! Another idea for clients are "give" car…"

Kristen Durkin replied Dec 23, 2008 to Happy Holidays: Amazon's Wishlist Tool Makes 'ThankYou' Easier & Good Business Sense

2 Dec 23, 2008
Reply by Kristen Durkin

"similar to my reply, but a lot more thought out, so ... amen! "

Kristen Durkin replied Dec 19, 2008 to Linking to clients? Are you kidding? One reason you might do it... (and it maybe the only one)

15 Dec 22, 2008
Reply by Mateusz Smoczynski

"Hi Julia! Smart recruiters, retain smart clients. Your client said it best; you're…"

Kristen Durkin replied Dec 18, 2008 to Linking to clients? Are you kidding? One reason you might do it... (and it maybe the only one)

15 Dec 22, 2008
Reply by Mateusz Smoczynski

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service