Kristen Durkin's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Great advice to those who are new to the research world. All the best in 2009, Happy…"

Kristen Durkin replied Dec 15, 2008 to Recruiter's Delight: Meet Sheila Greco, Traditional Search Expertise with CEO of SGA

5 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by sheila Greco

"Hi Jason, You should be able to find a decent amount of these people, fortunately f…"

Kristen Durkin replied Dec 8, 2008 to Bi-lingual Candidate Searches

2 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by Jason Weaver

"Dave, you made a new friend in Karla and I, I have coffee at least 3 days a week rig…"

Kristen Durkin replied Dec 2, 2008 to Meet Kristen Durkin, Applying Her Passion for Salsa to People

9 Dec 2, 2008
Reply by Kristen Durkin

"Thanks Maren! Well, let's meet- Let's keep in touch and share a coffee at the next c…"

Kristen Durkin replied Dec 1, 2008 to Meet Kristen Durkin, Applying Her Passion for Salsa to People

9 Dec 2, 2008
Reply by Kristen Durkin

"Oh, Mike, stop it! Thanks for reading it I figured you had enough of me with my 15 e…"

Kristen Durkin replied Dec 1, 2008 to Meet Kristen Durkin, Applying Her Passion for Salsa to People

9 Dec 2, 2008
Reply by Kristen Durkin

"Hi Susan, Thanks for reading, I'm flattered I was hoping for at least 3- Dave, my M…"

9 Dec 2, 2008
Reply by Kristen Durkin

"Hola! I, myself do not think having a name behind your qualifications will give you…"

Kristen Durkin replied Nov 14, 2008 to AIRS Certification worth it?

18 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Mark Spoor

"Hi Michael, Sounds like you have a good idea, but as an all encompassing list of ga…"

Kristen Durkin replied Nov 5, 2008 to VOTE NOW - a public wiki for search strings and ideas?

18 Nov 7, 2008
Reply by Steve Levy

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service