Keith D. Halperin's Discussions (80)

Discussions Replied To (73) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, Jai. Interesting. I found VE/ADP to not be so bad, at least compared with so…"

Keith D. Halperin replied Nov 4, 2013 to Best and Worst - Databases and Tracking Systems

18 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Jai Turner

"WORST:  Peoplesoft.  People literally couldn't apply from the outside, we had to hel…"

Keith D. Halperin replied Oct 31, 2013 to Best and Worst - Databases and Tracking Systems

18 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Jai Turner

"Clients who insist on Purple squirrels" and will only pay 15%. Clients who try and c…"

Keith D. Halperin replied Oct 29, 2013 to 14 ways to insure you won't get paid for doing a contingency search

7 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Keith D. Halperin

"Likewise, Masha. I'd be curious to see what else they've investigated/are investigat…"

Keith D. Halperin replied Oct 29, 2013 to Recruitment myths busted?

3 Nov 20, 2013

"Unless it's a high-fee & percentage to you AND  the agency has a guaranteed excl…"

Keith D. Halperin replied Oct 29, 2013 to Sub Contracting for a large staffing agency

4 Oct 29, 2013

"@ Linda, @ Sarah: IMHO, LI has been trying to squeeze every last dime out of recruit…"

Keith D. Halperin replied Oct 29, 2013 to SO..I took the new #Linkedin Recruiting Professional Certification test…

10 Oct 29, 2013

"@ Sarah: ISTM that the core motivation of someone at a job interview is "to get the…"

Keith D. Halperin replied Oct 29, 2013 to Insightful questions to ask when interviewing/hiring a recruiter?

7 Feb 19, 2014
Reply by Recruiting Animal

"@ Jay: IMHO, many of the first half of these are quite irrelevant. For any given pos…"

Keith D. Halperin replied Oct 24, 2013 to Insightful questions to ask when interviewing/hiring a recruiter?

7 Feb 19, 2014
Reply by Recruiting Animal

"I'm too dumb to do anything else....   YOWZA!   Keith"

Keith D. Halperin replied Oct 24, 2013 to Why Do You Recruit?

15 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by Sarah Calverley

"@ Bill, as someone also in his 50s, the answer is two words: "AGE DISCRIMINATION". I…"

Keith D. Halperin replied Oct 24, 2013 to At a Loss

6 Oct 24, 2013

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service