Cora Mae Lengeman's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks John for your insight. I like it. Maybe more members will start to contribute…"

Cora Mae Lengeman replied Dec 1, 2011 to Are we being used for content by those that sell their services to us?

7 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Cora Mae Lengeman

"Thanks for your comments Sandra and Amber.  I am not suggesting that I have a proble…"

Cora Mae Lengeman replied Nov 30, 2011 to Are we being used for content by those that sell their services to us?

7 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Cora Mae Lengeman

"Wow.  A candidate that doesn't want to reveal their compensation.  Maybe they are lo…"

Cora Mae Lengeman replied Nov 30, 2011 to How do you handle candidates who refuse to disclose their compensation information?

19 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by lisa rokusek

"Glenna, Sorry I have to disagree with you. Loyalty should not be a priority to any c…"

Cora Mae Lengeman replied Nov 30, 2011 to Question of the day: Do you think working for the same employer, in the same position for a long period of time is negative?

36 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Dorothy

"Just ask anyone let go from an auto company or auto supplier that had 25 to 30 years…"

Cora Mae Lengeman replied Nov 30, 2011 to Question of the day: Do you think working for the same employer, in the same position for a long period of time is negative?

36 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Dorothy

"Everyday I take an hour to play with my two golden retrievers..  Usually between 1 a…"

Cora Mae Lengeman replied Nov 28, 2011 to Question of the day: Do you regularly schedule a time to unplug?

5 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Tim Spagnola

"Not here for Thanksgiving. My younger sister passed away un-expectantly and most of…"

Cora Mae Lengeman replied Nov 27, 2011 to Seinfeld had "Low-Talker" and "Mulva". We had "DNPG"

29 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Bill Schultz

"As always, my telephone.  Without it I wouldn't have my practice. My (don't laugh) P…"

Cora Mae Lengeman replied Nov 25, 2011 to Question of the day: What one thing at your desk are you most thankful for this year?

7 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Valentino Martinez

"I agree Jerry - for a first show they sure didn't think about who their audience mig…"

Cora Mae Lengeman replied Nov 16, 2011 to Is a recruiting reality show a good thing or a bad thing for recruiters?

13 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by John Kreiss

"I watched the show out of curiosity and will not watch again. I do not think the sho…"

Cora Mae Lengeman replied Nov 15, 2011 to Is a recruiting reality show a good thing or a bad thing for recruiters?

13 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by John Kreiss

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service