Paul S. Gumbinner's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Well Raphael, s--- happens in this business.  Candidates get frustrated because clie…"

Paul S. Gumbinner replied Apr 18, 2013 to The Candidate who changed his mind

13 May 16, 2013
Reply by Tiffany Branch

"There are many candidates who want to leave their jobs but are very loyal to their c…"

Paul S. Gumbinner replied Apr 18, 2013 to Issue with candidate - would like opinions.

13 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by Candace Nault

"I thought of another funny one.  A guy was on his last interview on a very busy reta…"

Paul S. Gumbinner replied Mar 13, 2013 to Funniest Job Interview Responses???

15 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"What is your favorite part of your job:  Going home on Friday's for the weekend.  Wh…"

Paul S. Gumbinner replied Mar 12, 2013 to Funniest Job Interview Responses???

15 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"Mike, you want to move it as fast as possible.  However, most relocation packages in…"

Paul S. Gumbinner replied Mar 4, 2013 to Keeping Candidates HOT after verbal job acceptance.

4 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"There are a couple of good rules to follow.  First, do not let the candidate give mo…"

Paul S. Gumbinner replied Mar 4, 2013 to Keeping Candidates HOT after verbal job acceptance.

4 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"Tiffany: You would be surprised by the number of times I have called a reference tha…"

Paul S. Gumbinner replied Aug 1, 2012 to What do you do about an unfounded bad reference

12 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Paul S. Gumbinner

"Hi Sandra:  I haven't yet determined if it is dead or not. It should become clearer…"

Paul S. Gumbinner replied Jul 26, 2012 to What do you do about an unfounded bad reference

12 Aug 1, 2012

" Fully agree, Joshua. "

Paul S. Gumbinner replied Jul 26, 2012 to What do you do about an unfounded bad reference

12 Aug 1, 2012

"Thanks Stephenbooth: My sources tell me that the HR person who gave the off the cuff…"

12 Aug 1, 2012

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service