Elise Reynolds's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"I do get a lot of disappointed candidates but not very many angry ones.  I am honest…"

Elise Reynolds replied Feb 19, 2013 to What do you do with the irate Candidate?

16 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Ben McGrath

"Well now I am  unhappy!  I don't think I got that email. Or maybe I did get it and u…"

Elise Reynolds replied Feb 14, 2013 to LinkedIn makes everyone feel great with the 1% email....You've been made...

31 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Peter Ceccarelli

"Wow, I am surprised Vinda has seen so much Facebook success.  I have had zero placem…"

Elise Reynolds replied Jan 24, 2013 to Question of the day: How many placements have you made from candidates sourced from Facebook?

5 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Tiffany Branch

"Yes Tiffany it is tough. But I do think a reputation can be dealt with.  it might ta…"

Elise Reynolds replied Jan 14, 2013 to Rejecting a candidate

12 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Tiffany Branch

"It's tough and you do have to err on the side of your client.  Afterall, the client…"

Elise Reynolds replied Jan 14, 2013 to Rejecting a candidate

12 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Tiffany Branch

"For me I tend to think sales folks are easiest to find.  I do a lot of tight market…"

Elise Reynolds replied Jan 14, 2013 to What is the hardest and easiest skill set to recruit and why?

17 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by Gordon Alderson

"I think we all agree the endorsements are really without value.  The only possible v…"

Elise Reynolds replied Oct 17, 2012 to Thoughts on Skill Endorsements on Linkedin

24 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by Bill Schultz

"I think if the feature motivates people to list their skills out as we have been see…"

Elise Reynolds replied Oct 16, 2012 to Thoughts on Skill Endorsements on Linkedin

24 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by Bill Schultz

"Thanks Rickie, I need to give that a try"

Elise Reynolds replied Oct 15, 2012 to How to leave a great voice message...

14 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Elise Reynolds

"Hi Rickie, What kind of texts do you normally send?  How much info will you normall…"

Elise Reynolds replied Oct 15, 2012 to How to leave a great voice message...

14 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Elise Reynolds

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service