Penelope Alexander's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Bill - Fact is my candidate was NEVER in the running for the position I was recru…"

Penelope Alexander replied Sep 1, 2011 to Problem with a client.....would appreciate other recruiters take on situation

16 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Kirby Cole

"Nooooooo! Recruting is an ART.  It's NOT a process of throwing candidates at the wal…"

Penelope Alexander replied Sep 1, 2011 to Problem with a client.....would appreciate other recruiters take on situation

16 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Kirby Cole

"Lisa - Guess that's what I came to Recruiting Blogs for.....your "snippet" will defi…"

16 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Kirby Cole

"Hi Sandra - Appreciate your input. This situation was in a smaller city.....where th…"

16 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Kirby Cole

"Thanks for your input Amber. My agreements don't contain anything about ownership of…"

16 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Kirby Cole

"Hi Lisa - I'm interested in finding some virtual contract work right now. I have a…"

Penelope Alexander replied Apr 24, 2008 to Looking for recruiters to work on contract assignments remotely

72 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Michele Valle

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service