Lisa J. Green's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Great discussion! Thanks to everyone who responded...I always learn something new."

Lisa J. Green replied Jun 9, 2011 to Getting on the Vendor List

18 Jun 11, 2011
Reply by Simone Yard

"When things like this happen it's so disheartning, but I do believe everything happe…"

Lisa J. Green replied May 9, 2011 to Backdoor "References"

19 May 11, 2011
Reply by Chaser

"I just saw this discussion and even though I'm a day late (and usually a dollar shor…"

Lisa J. Green replied Apr 21, 2011 to Whose responsibility is this?

13 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Lisa J. Green

"That's what I'm looking for...thank you Jerry!  "

Lisa J. Green replied Apr 21, 2011 to Subcontracting Agreement - I'm the "Candidate Firm" who wants to protect submitted resumes

12 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"Sounds pretty good Jerry...is it reasonable to add "and for 6 or 12 months after the…"

Lisa J. Green replied Apr 21, 2011 to Subcontracting Agreement - I'm the "Candidate Firm" who wants to protect submitted resumes

12 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"Hi Jerry, There are a couple of reasons why both companies need and want several dif…"

12 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"Hi Tom, Thank you for your recommendatons; I believe this is how we are doing it. Th…"

12 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"Hi Sandra, Thank you for taking time to respond; I apologize for not being clearer t…"

12 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Sandra McCartt

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service