Kyle Schafroth's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"As curious as I am to who wrote this...I want to know who reviewed this and still sa…"

Kyle Schafroth replied Dec 13, 2012 to Is this the worst auto-rejection email you have seen?

20 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by Sarah Calverley

"I honestly thought Facebook was trolling their entire user population with that "res…"

Kyle Schafroth replied Nov 15, 2012 to Facebook Social Jobs did not work so well.....#Fail

9 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by Jen Dewar

"Jerry - I get what you're saying and do agree but only to a point. I'm not saying I…"

Kyle Schafroth replied Apr 24, 2012 to Poll - What do You Find More Annoying? (Random Job Reachout or Misplaced Applicant)

17 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Amy Ala Miller

"Well said - don't you just love being the personal 'job search engine'? "

Kyle Schafroth replied Apr 24, 2012 to Poll - What do You Find More Annoying? (Random Job Reachout or Misplaced Applicant)

17 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Amy Ala Miller

"@Amy - very true, the behavior still just confuses the daylights out of me. Ha; lov…"

17 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Amy Ala Miller

"Sandra - agreed, there are unfortunately some recruiters I know that require excessi…"

Kyle Schafroth replied Apr 20, 2012 to Do You Know Why Candidates Think Recruiters are Idiots?

43 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by PAUL FOREL

"Sometimes I think it takes skill to miss things like that... It's stories like this…"

Kyle Schafroth replied Apr 20, 2012 to Do You Know Why Candidates Think Recruiters are Idiots?

43 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by PAUL FOREL

"Agreed - there's a reason many companies will have FB blocked from access at work bu…"

Kyle Schafroth replied Mar 12, 2012 to 4 Reasons to Recruit on Facebook Rather Than LinkedIn

4 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Merima A

"Think about the first interview - hindsight is 20/20 so there are likely a few thing…"

Kyle Schafroth replied Feb 29, 2012 to Question of the day: What special advice do you give to candidates for preparing for the second interview?

12 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by Andrew Hanneman

"Ah - that's definitely the added layer of complexity. I'm not entirely sure what sor…"

Kyle Schafroth replied Feb 24, 2012 to How do candidates in "niche" fields find employment?

15 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Doreen Koronios

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service