Jason Monastra's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Interesting.....so a head start.  I believe coming to market first and other head st…"

Jason Monastra replied May 9, 2011 to Why men make more than women? Need feedback!

11 May 9, 2011
Reply by Thomas Patrick Chuna

"Thomas - interesting summary of statements.  To the point, yet generalistic in natur…"

Jason Monastra replied May 9, 2011 to Why men make more than women? Need feedback!

11 May 9, 2011

"Ty, thanks that helps a great deal and would be a solid factor in seperating yoursel…"

Jason Monastra replied Apr 18, 2011 to Is in person interviewing dead for recruiters?

22 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Jason Monastra

"Cody - thanks and yes that is an important factor to consider.  Our major focus is o…"

Jason Monastra replied Apr 16, 2011 to Is in person interviewing dead for recruiters?

22 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Jason Monastra

"Ty - How do candidates feel about using a questionnaire like ZuZu?  I was not aware…"

Jason Monastra replied Apr 16, 2011 to Is in person interviewing dead for recruiters?

22 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Jason Monastra

"I guess I want to know if recruiting closer to the location helps secure more people…"

Jason Monastra replied Apr 13, 2011 to Is in person interviewing dead for recruiters?

22 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Jason Monastra

"Amber, I am not as concerned with the presentation of the candidate but rather does…"

Jason Monastra replied Apr 13, 2011 to Is in person interviewing dead for recruiters?

22 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Jason Monastra

"I like that comment, very well put.  What do I need to tell you in the future.....,…"

Jason Monastra replied Apr 5, 2011 to Working with Candidates that accepted Counter Offer?

17 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Nancy McGarry

"I will say this without having read all the feedback.  Planning it time consuming no…"

Jason Monastra replied Apr 4, 2011 to Daily Planning--Do you do it? How much time do you spend on it?

17 Apr 5, 2011

"Sandra - very well put and yes I agree, a variety of circumstances can come on quick…"

Jason Monastra replied Apr 4, 2011 to Working with Candidates that accepted Counter Offer?

17 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Nancy McGarry

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service