Christopher Perez's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Occasionally we are reminded that not all candidates are savvy to  the nuances of th…"

Christopher Perez replied May 13, 2013 to Bypassing the Third Party Recruiter

12 May 16, 2013
Reply by Hardeep Sodhi

"Chris, I do think that we can divine a tremendous amount about a person through his/…"

Christopher Perez replied Mar 4, 2013 to No paper resumes, Ppply on twitter w/minimum klot/kred score. Whaddya think?

13 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by Michael Wright

"Will, I was looking at the big picture and not just the Klout score. If you look at…"

Christopher Perez replied Feb 20, 2013 to No paper resumes, Ppply on twitter w/minimum klot/kred score. Whaddya think?

13 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by Michael Wright

"I'm not sure what to make of it (nor did I immediately think of Amway, sorry guys).…"

Christopher Perez replied Feb 19, 2013 to No paper resumes, Ppply on twitter w/minimum klot/kred score. Whaddya think?

13 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by Michael Wright

"Funniest reference-checking call I ever participated in was when I was the reference…"

Christopher Perez replied Jan 30, 2013 to Has reference-checking become a check-the-box item? Best answer wins a Nexus 7!

29 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Daniel A Healy IV

"If you do this I believe you have to be extra careful to acknowledge that you respec…"

Christopher Perez replied Dec 3, 2012 to Contacting potential candidates on Facebook.

4 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Will Branning

"In defense of honest clients (that term is somewhat redundant at least in my underst…"

Christopher Perez replied Oct 31, 2012 to Cient 'Stealing' Resumes

28 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Mike Avillion

"I have been very happy with the CATS platform (www.catsone.com). It meets my needs a…"

Christopher Perez replied Aug 27, 2012 to looking for new ATS

11 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by Vinay Johar - RChilli

"Even that is a very broad question when you consider that the healthcare industry (f…"

Christopher Perez replied Aug 17, 2012 to Long time reader... first time poster. :)

4 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by David Parkhouse

"That's not a crazy goal at all. Many of us here at RBC have built that exact type of…"

Christopher Perez replied Aug 17, 2012 to Long time reader... first time poster. :)

4 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by David Parkhouse

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service