Alasdair Murray's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"PS watch out for some of these, extracts from my list of job ad definitions, what th…"

Alasdair Murray replied Mar 29, 2012 to Question of the day: What is the worst thing you have seen included in a job description?

17 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Elise Reynolds

"Job description or actual job ad? If job ad then someone asking for a "good telephon…"

Alasdair Murray replied Mar 29, 2012 to Question of the day: What is the worst thing you have seen included in a job description?

17 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Elise Reynolds

"I refuse to look at them until I stumble across them by accident. They always tinker…"

Alasdair Murray replied Dec 9, 2011 to Question of the day: What are your thoughts on the new Twitter changes?

2 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by JL Howard

""If people are going to their social networks to look for love, why would it be any…"

Alasdair Murray replied Feb 11, 2011 to I Hate to Be the One to Disagree, But...

18 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by Rayanne

"With respect Rayanne, you've kind of defeated your own argument with the line "You c…"

Alasdair Murray replied Feb 11, 2011 to I Hate to Be the One to Disagree, But...

18 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by Rayanne

"LOL. That's all folks! "

Alasdair Murray replied Jan 11, 2011 to What Do You "LIKE" on Facebook?

22 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Travis Yeager

"Not just the fridge though Jerry. You can 'like' anything from a box of cornflakes t…"

Alasdair Murray replied Jan 11, 2011 to What Do You "LIKE" on Facebook?

22 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Travis Yeager

"I visited Facebook earlier for first time in ages.I had invites from Farmville, Clif…"

Alasdair Murray replied Jan 10, 2011 to What Do You "LIKE" on Facebook?

22 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Travis Yeager

"I can't stand Facebook. It is inane, trivial, childish and boring. It's the online e…"

Alasdair Murray replied Jan 10, 2011 to What Do You "LIKE" on Facebook?

22 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Travis Yeager

""You have sometimes 500 people all qualified to do your job, and you can only pick o…"

Alasdair Murray replied Sep 9, 2010 to Anyone Else Tired of Social Media?

37 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by Rayanne

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service