Chris Wessell's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"It's a crime that the job requirement for a career counselor at most colleges (from…"

Chris Wessell replied Mar 29, 2010 to Dear candidate: figure it out.

6 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"So I'm definitely not "on my own" in the true sense... but I am a 33% owner and repo…"

Chris Wessell replied Feb 26, 2010 to Thinking of branching out on my own - looking for suggestions

9 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Chris Wessell

"Maureen, Here we are a year later, almost to the day... at this point in time I hav…"

Chris Wessell replied Feb 26, 2010 to Thinking of branching out on my own - looking for suggestions

9 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Chris Wessell

"Andrew - update on this, since February when I posted this question, I started a fir…"

Chris Wessell replied Jan 11, 2010 to Thinking of branching out on my own - looking for suggestions

9 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Chris Wessell

"Indeed... avoiding the I Told You So dance, and making lemons out of lemonade like S…"

Chris Wessell replied May 15, 2009 to Is the "I told you so" dance ever justified?

7 May 18, 2009
Reply by Nick Leslie-Miller

"A cover letter that specifically addresses the key points in the job posting, and ho…"

Chris Wessell replied May 15, 2009 to Cover Letters Are Useful

9 May 15, 2009
Reply by Chris Wessell

"We use iCIMS now but I feel that it's geared more toward applicant-driven corporate…"

Chris Wessell replied May 15, 2009 to Would you recommend or not recommend your current ATS?

15 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by pam claughton

"I've been busy with some high end searches, niche stuff that we're fortunate to have…"

Chris Wessell replied May 15, 2009 to Is that the light at the end of a tunnel or is it just a train?

2 May 15, 2009
Reply by Chris Wessell

"Do all the spam followers count when you tallied them up? I know I get a ton of thos…"

Chris Wessell replied May 15, 2009 to Twitter....American Idol Style

4 May 15, 2009
Reply by Debra Yarnall

"It's every recruiter's fantasy to be able to do that in front of a client, I think..…"

Chris Wessell replied May 15, 2009 to Is the "I told you so" dance ever justified?

7 May 18, 2009
Reply by Nick Leslie-Miller

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service