Charles Haines's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Congrats on the new gig Josh....look forward to seeing your positive impact on Recru…"

Charles Haines replied Aug 25, 2009 to Josh Akers Joins RecruitingBlogs.com as VP of Sales

4 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Evie Moschel

"Hi Jill, I missed your webinar on using Outlook to manage resumes. Can you provide a…"

Charles Haines replied Aug 6, 2009 to SO, YOU WANNA TURN YOUR OUTLOOK INTO YOUR OWN APPLICATION TRACKING SYSTEM? THERE'S AN APP FOR THAT!

1 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Charles Haines

"I completely agree with Jerry and others who advocate disclosure....i.e. telling the…"

Charles Haines replied Jun 25, 2009 to Help with Ethical(?) Question

7 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by Kim Heitland

"Maureen asked a really good question about who is paying you. Well, if these are con…"

Charles Haines replied Mar 13, 2009 to I Need The Advice of Experienced Recruiters--QUICKLY!

24 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by pam claughton

"I have been recruiting healthcare professionals for over 19 years. Can you provide m…"

Charles Haines replied Mar 11, 2009 to Healthcare Recruiters?

7 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Charles Haines

"Ken, A true “exclusive” contract is one that includes a retainer. However, if you ar…"

Charles Haines replied Feb 23, 2009 to Client won't pay up!!!

26 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by Alan Fluhrer

"After reading the original press release I was left with the impression that Covena…"

Charles Haines replied Jan 27, 2009 to Mercy - or NO Mercy?

1 Jan 27, 2009
Reply by Charles Haines

"Dave, Most of my clients are providing a service to Acute and LTC providers. "

Charles Haines replied Nov 14, 2008 to Research help...May seem like a strange request....

3 Nov 14, 2008
Reply by Charles Haines

"Hi Dave, I too recruit at the executive level in healthcare, although in a differen…"

Charles Haines replied Nov 14, 2008 to Research help...May seem like a strange request....

3 Nov 14, 2008
Reply by Charles Haines

"Steve, My responses are coming via feedback I have received as an executive recruit…"

Charles Haines replied Nov 5, 2008 to After training questionnaire - Can you Help??

6 Nov 6, 2008
Reply by Jason C. Blais

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service