Glenn Gutmacher's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Roni, it's not exactly that LinkedIn "takes away elements" to do things, but they te…"

Glenn Gutmacher replied Jul 13, 2013 to New tools for recruiters

11 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by Irina Shamaeva

"Very glad to have been mentioned here; everyone gains at least as much from Russ as…"

Glenn Gutmacher replied Jan 4, 2010 to Meet Russ Moon, Sourcing Samurai: "Warrior in the War for Talent"

17 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Suzy Tonini

"Great profile of an obviously smart guy. Definitely a deserving entry in the Mendoza…"

Glenn Gutmacher replied Jul 6, 2009 to Meet Geoff Webb, Hewitt Associates Sourcer & Toronto Community Activist

3 Jul 7, 2009
Reply by Jerry Albright

"I had the pleasure of being teamed up with Reed for most of my final year on Microso…"

Glenn Gutmacher replied Jun 1, 2009 to Meet T. Reed Gary, 17 Year Veteran Blue-Chip Corporate Recruiting Consultant

9 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by Renee Reschenthaler

"Great story, Jeff, and thanks for mentioning my writings as a useful learning source…"

Glenn Gutmacher replied Jan 19, 2009 to Meet Jeff Newman, Empathetic Eccentricity: Passion in Recruitment, Punjabi Cooking To History of Baltic Republics

3 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Shannon

"Good points, John (and Dave). I am happy to say I had a chance to talk with Dave in…"

Glenn Gutmacher replied Nov 15, 2008 to Digging Into RecruitingBlogs.com v1.24

6 Nov 16, 2008
Reply by Maureen Sharib

"I still question his haircut, but agree with everything else said about Dave. Kudos,…"

Glenn Gutmacher replied Jul 1, 2008 to Thanks Dave Mendoza

26 Jul 4, 2008
Reply by Dan Harris

"Nice - now we need a version for sourcers, where the value of recruiting research is…"

Glenn Gutmacher replied Jun 30, 2008 to "Recruiting Rabbit-- A Children's Recruiting Tale"

5 Jul 9, 2008
Reply by Susan Kang Nam

"This is a nice mix. Congrats on figuring out some ways to give something extra, now…"

Glenn Gutmacher replied Mar 27, 2008 to 8 days a week, I Luuuuuuuuuuv You

25 Aug 5, 2008
Reply by JackChang

"Yep, Dave has figured out what he's good at, and he's going full tilt. Keep it up &a…"

Glenn Gutmacher replied Jan 7, 2008 to Dave Mendoza's SixDegreesFromDave.com Wins The Overall Best RecruitingBlog Of 2007

4 Jan 13, 2008
Reply by sheila Greco

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service