Jim Durbin's Discussions (88)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm in on the this one. In many industries, women make more than men do (especially…"

Jim Durbin replied Feb 9, 2009 to Are there still gender issues on the job?

28 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by Steve Levy

"Martin, I believe the correct response is a knowing look and a steely, "I am John G…"

Jim Durbin replied Feb 7, 2009 to System Collapse (Warning: Unpleasant reading)

15 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by Maureen Sharib

"Maureen. Who is John Galt? We are not at the bottom, and the folks in Congress just…"

Jim Durbin replied Feb 7, 2009 to System Collapse (Warning: Unpleasant reading)

15 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by Maureen Sharib

"Sounds like a weak salesperson. If I signed something like that, I'd have a guarante…"

Jim Durbin replied Feb 5, 2009 to Interesting concession from a TPR

4 Feb 5, 2009
Reply by Joshua Letourneau

"Dan, When you're using IM, you have to do it in context with your audience. Is your…"

Jim Durbin replied Feb 5, 2009 to Instant messaging and Recruiting.. is there a synergy?

2 Feb 5, 2009
Reply by Dan Nuroo

"LinkedIn has changed since the beginning, but in doing so, they've brought tremendou…"

Jim Durbin replied Feb 4, 2009 to LINKEDIN DOESN'T WANT US SENDING JOBS TO OUR CONTACTS!!!!

12 Feb 4, 2009
Reply by Chris

""Focusing on 'easy fills' is the work of the publicly traded, big-box agencies that…"

Jim Durbin replied Feb 4, 2009 to Danny Cahill's "Best Recruiters" Comment (From JD's Email Today)

12 Feb 4, 2009
Reply by Joshua Letourneau

"@smheadhunter - Gaining trust will gain you candidates. Failing to gain trust will h…"

Jim Durbin replied Jan 29, 2009 to The 1 Thing You Would Tell Recruiters about Twitter

12 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by Sean Harry

"An excellent point, Jerry. You encapsulated the difference between Recruiting Sales…"

Jim Durbin replied Jan 27, 2009 to Twitter Top 50 Recruiters - What exactly is it telling us?

51 Jan 30, 2009
Reply by Heather Bussing

"There is some signifigance. Those of us who are {ahem}, "experts" in social media un…"

Jim Durbin replied Jan 27, 2009 to Twitter Top 50 Recruiters - What exactly is it telling us?

51 Jan 30, 2009
Reply by Heather Bussing

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service