Jacob Share's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"You're welcome! Makes me laugh every time too. What was he thinking. "

Jacob Share replied Jul 16, 2012 to The worst clothing someone wore to an interview

11 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Tracey Cress

"A few years ago, I quoted a story from The Washingtonian in my Top 10 Funniest Job H…"

Jacob Share replied Jul 12, 2012 to The worst clothing someone wore to an interview

11 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Tracey Cress

"Creative candidates need to dazzle. That means an impressive portfolio, both in its…"

Jacob Share replied May 10, 2012 to Do's and Don'ts for Creative Job Candidates

5 May 10, 2012
Reply by Russ Recruits

"I'm not surprised there aren't too many responses here. It's a thought-provoking que…"

Jacob Share replied Apr 9, 2012 to Question of the day: what is the most important productivity goal you set at the start of each month?

3 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Will Branning

"In 1997, back when I was getting my degree in Computer Science, I remember seeing a…"

Jacob Share replied Mar 29, 2012 to Question of the day: What is the worst thing you have seen included in a job description?

17 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Elise Reynolds

"A few years ago, I blogged my layoff checklist which included a story about just thi…"

Jacob Share replied Mar 27, 2012 to Question of the day: How do you avoid burning a bridge?

13 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Nate Fischer

"Podcasts, audio and video. Allows me to learn and follow so much when I'm traveling…"

Jacob Share replied Mar 23, 2012 to Question of the day: What is the one mobile app you can't do without?

9 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by Mack

"I've blogged about this in the past: Fatal Resume Gaps: How To Explain Them, How To…"

Jacob Share replied Mar 21, 2012 to Question of the day: How difficult is it for candidates to overcome a long gap in employment?

8 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Bill Schultz

"Just posted the followup on JobMob - with pictures! - including all the stories from…"

Jacob Share replied Feb 15, 2012 to Strangest thing ever sent to you by a job seeker?

25 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Jacob Share

"That does sound nice, Suzanne. What was the most unusual gift though? "

Jacob Share replied Dec 22, 2011 to Strangest thing ever sent to you by a job seeker?

25 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Jacob Share

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service