Martin Burns's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes - I think it's it's inevitable once you've  been out there in the world for long…"

Martin Burns replied Mar 15, 2012 to Question of the day: Has a client (or hiring manager) ever thrown you under the bus?

6 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Valentino Martinez

"As far as "where does your loyalty lie now", Sean - I hear you. It's good to do the…"

Martin Burns replied Apr 1, 2011 to What about the candidates?

42 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Martin Burns

"I'm with Jerry on this one. I do a formal non-solicitation with a client up front, a…"

Martin Burns replied Apr 1, 2011 to What about the candidates?

42 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Martin Burns

"Good point - let me clarify the question a bit. I was looking at it from a cultural…"

Martin Burns replied Apr 5, 2010 to How do you define permanent?

3 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"With you on that - I make sure to have specific jobs, with highly searchable titles,…"

Martin Burns replied Apr 17, 2008 to Have any of you come across a job discription that REALLY grabbed you attention?

18 Apr 17, 2008
Reply by Lisa McCallister-Grant

"Hi Dave Lou's a great guy, and I respect his ideas, but the rock star posting is my…"

Martin Burns replied Apr 16, 2008 to Have any of you come across a job discription that REALLY grabbed you attention?

18 Apr 17, 2008

"Jason - Definitely drop us a line with when you'll be in Boston, we'd love to join y…"

Martin Burns replied Jan 21, 2008 to RecruitingBlogs.com Is a Sponsor For John Sumser's Recruiting Roadshow

6 Jan 21, 2008
Reply by Slouch

"Layla Second to both Amitai & Steve - let the person know it's a personal call…"

Martin Burns replied Dec 13, 2007 to Best Pick Up Lines

11 Feb 20, 2008
Reply by bill martineau

"Good deal Chris - we should get together. my cell's 617-851-7277. They've got us up…"

Martin Burns replied Oct 13, 2007 to Have any of you come across a job discription that REALLY grabbed you attention?

18 Apr 17, 2008

"Thanks, will do - you going to ERE next week?"

Martin Burns replied Oct 10, 2007 to Have any of you come across a job discription that REALLY grabbed you attention?

18 Apr 17, 2008

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service