All Discussions Tagged 'Agency Recruiting' (225)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you have an app? Does it help?

Hi, I have just had a very simple app made up and linked to my recruitment site, you click and it displays the latest jobs and some social…

Started by Jim Gervaise Brazier

2 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Jim Gervaise Brazier

So, how long have you actually been recruiting?

So, how long have you been recruiting?  Actual recruiting?  I am proud to say I started in 1996.  Next?  

Started by Noel Cocca

16 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Noel Cocca

How has your recruiting been for Q1 2013?

What was your first quarter of 2013 like?  Year over year gain?  If you can't measure what you have, you probably don't have anything!

Started by RecruitingBlogs

1 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Tim Spagnola

The Age Old ATS Question...

Hello, We are currently housing over 200,000 resumes with 25-30 internal users and are currently using Maxhire.   I am looking for any adv…

Started by Ari Waller

0 Apr 4, 2013

Let's Network!!!

I am looking for other recruiting and HR professionals to network with. I am a good resource and a responsive partner. Connect with my comp…

Started by Allen

1 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Allen

Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.

Unscrupulous recruiters make the jobs of those playing the game by the rules an uphill battle. I'm not a recruiter but I do work closely wi…

Started by Troy D. Bertrand

0 Mar 21, 2013

What would you say are the key benefits of using an asynchronous video interview platform over the free available live web chat services?

A lot of recruiters use free web chat services such as Skype and GoogleTalk to conduct interviews over the pre-recorded video option. What…

Started by Matthew Evans

2 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Matthew Evans

Payment of Commission to Recruiters Who Resign

Morning! What’s your policy for paying recruiters commission on their placements after they leave your firm given the delay in payment fro…

Started by Kerry M. Beck Konstantin

22 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Steve Ross

What do you do with the irate Candidate?

My focus as a recruiter is to help match opportunities (and all related requirements) to the very best candidates. Sometimes it is easier s…

Started by Tim Spagnola

16 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Ben McGrath

Needing reviews for my agency website

Good Morning everyone. I hope you all had a good and restful weekend. Monday means back to the grind. As some of you know I have branched o…

Started by George Pitts

2 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by George Pitts

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service