All Discussions Tagged 'Board' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ADVICE NEEDED: Looking to sell recruitment platform IP

Hi Everyone! I'm looking for advice on how to sell my recruitment platform thinksquare.io I've attached a full feature list to this post fo…

Started by Andrew Yang

0 Sep 13, 2016

Google’s recent EMD Update and Why It Could Blow Your Career Site Right Off Page One of the SERPs!

On September 27, 2012, Google® announced yet another change to their search engine algorithm. And this time, the change could have far reac…

Started by Larry Engel

0 Nov 12, 2012

myStaffingPro Applicant Tracking System Sponsors the Candidate Experience Awards

myStaffingPro applicant tracking system today announced their sponsorship of the North American and U.K. Candidate Experience Awards. As a…

Started by Julia

0 Jun 20, 2012

Facebook - The New Player In The Job Board Wars?

It was inevitable right? BeKnown, BranchOut, Work4Labs- there had to be a point where the light bulb went off right? OK- perhaps I am gett…

Started by Tim Spagnola

0 Oct 20, 2011

New Digital Marketing/Digital Advertising Job Board

http://www.digitalmarketingcareers.com Check it out - pretty simple, good URL, running lots of Facebook Ads driving candidates to the site…

Started by Drew Koloski

1 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Drew Koloski

Web 2.0 Recruiting with JobsDirectUSA

Recruiters, Subscribe today to an annual JobsDirectUSA membership and bring more efficiency to your recruiting process. A JobsDirectUSA m…

Started by Carlos Gil

0 Apr 29, 2010

Recruit Me Now is celebrating its first birthday and offering all Recruitment job ads for free….

Australia & New Zealand’s no. 1 career site exclusive for Recruiters is celebrating its first birthday. Our traffic has soured in the l…

Started by Michael Dimopoulos

0 Jul 1, 2009

How popular are online job sites for staffing companies?

Are online job sites still producing a good return for staffing companies? What online job boards are used and which ones are the most popu…

Started by Matt Wilkinson

0 Apr 9, 2009

Career Builder - Any Success for Tech Jobs?.

I am using it for the past two months, now i feel that I made a very big blunder in investing on it., it's not worth even 1% comparing with…

Started by Tektree Gopi

0 Mar 26, 2009

Please rate your Top 5 Job Boards/Sources in recruiting Active(Contingency) Technology(IT) Professionals!!!!!!!

Dear Friends, Please go through the below Job Boards/Sources & share your experience where you get the more hit and rate your Top 5.…

Started by Tektree Gopi

0 Feb 13, 2009

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service