All Discussions Tagged 'Candidate' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sourcing Stucks with 1 simple fix....

Curious as to what stucks you might have encountered that can be fixed with something this simple? I just spoke with a recruiter looking fo…

Started by Ryan Leary

2 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Tim Spagnola

Question of the day: What is the silliest excuse a hiring manger gave you for not moving forward with a candidate?

In follow up to today's RBC Daily: Question of the day: What is the silliest excuse a hiring manger gave you for not moving forward with a…

Started by Tim Spagnola

9 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Matt

Where the Legal Recruiters?

I have a trailing spouse of a candidate I just placed in CT looking for an opportunity. If you have a client and/or just looking for a new…

Started by Tim Spagnola

1 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Theresa Hunter

Question of the day:What is the most overused word you see in your candidate resumes?

From today's RBC Daily: Question of the day: What is the most overused word you see in your candidate resumes? or perhaps the word you li…

Started by Tim Spagnola

12 May 21, 2012
Reply by Caitlin Carruthers

Question of the day: What is the worst thing a candidate showed up to an interview wearing?

Time for a quick Recruiter rant. Dress for success. It seems this would be common knowledge for most but it is usually included in every i…

Started by Tim Spagnola

56 May 7, 2012
Reply by Catherine Nelson

Deciding to Be Expressful Will Always Leave an Impression - HUMOR ME

If this job candidate came into your line of sight--what would be your first impression? Per photo (top photo being #1) seen separately…

Started by Valentino Martinez

1 May 5, 2012
Reply by Valentino Martinez

Question of the day: What is the biggest risk you have ever taken as a recruiter?

From Today's RBC Daily: Last week I spoke with a recruiter colleague who was having trouble working with a candidate who had a very specif…

Started by Tim Spagnola

4 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Brian K. Johnston

Reality Is In The Eye of The Beholder...Or Is It Beauty? - The Recruitment Challenge Is Finding the Truth

Image Source:  JWCarrollFB In the business of recruitment finding the best qualified candidate vs. the best fitting candidate can be the r…

Started by Valentino Martinez

0 Apr 1, 2012

Question of the day: What are some reasons for a candidate to stop communicating with a recruiter once the interview has taken place?

In follow up to today's RBC Daily: Question of the day: What are some reasons for a candidate to stop communicating with a recruiter onc…

Started by Tim Spagnola

15 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by Patrick Richard

Question of the day: How do you deal with candidate who has lied?

Follow up from today's RBC Daily: How do you deal with a candidate who has lied?

Started by Tim Spagnola

15 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by Valentino Martinez

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service