All Discussions Tagged 'Client' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Question of the day: What is the biggest risk you have ever taken as a recruiter?

From Today's RBC Daily: Last week I spoke with a recruiter colleague who was having trouble working with a candidate who had a very specif…

Started by Tim Spagnola

4 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Brian K. Johnston

Question of the day: Has a client (or hiring manager) ever thrown you under the bus?

Question of the day: Has a client (or hiring manager) ever thrown you under the bus?

Started by Tim Spagnola

6 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Valentino Martinez

Question of the day: How long is too long to follow up with a candidate post interview?

Follow up to today's RBC Daily: I spoke with a recruiter who shared a unique situation. A long standing client that he's made multiple pla…

Started by Tim Spagnola

23 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Sandra McCartt

Question of the day is: What is the most creative thing you have done to get a sendout?

In follow up to today's RBC Daily - So here is a random question for the community- do you  like holiday cookies? Who doesn't, right? A…

Started by Tim Spagnola

5 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Cora Mae Lengeman

Internal Client Communication Challenges

I'm doing a series of presentations for National and State SHRM organizations over the next 12 months. Entitled, "Managing the Search Proce…

Started by Tim

0 Jul 25, 2010

Looking to apply 17 years of Sales, Management, and Executive Recruitment experience into a Career within a strong, stable and progressive organization.

As a partner in my Recruiting Firm I am able to take on a different role in my company allowing me to pursue other interests and venture in…

Started by Rene Flohr

6 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by Rene Flohr

Client Control: Hiring Managers of HR

The conventional wisdom is that a job order isn't a "hot" J.O. if you can't talk directly to the hiring manager. Well, my firm has been doi…

Started by James Trattner

1 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by Jim Durbin

Linking In With Clients

I am a different spot on this issue because I work on a retained basis at the executive level. I encourage my clients to link in with me. I…

Started by John G. Self

0 Dec 20, 2008

Need Experienced Corporate and Executive Recruiters, Staffing Professionals, Human Resource Managers, Marketing Professionals, and Research Experts for "C" Level Recruiting Positions!

Hello All, I am working with a large Recruiting Service Firm and one of our clients is in need of experienced corporate and executive recr…

Started by Tiffiny Smith-Esther

29 Sep 25, 2008
Reply by Dion Bracey

Need Experienced Corporate and Executive Recruiters, Staffing Professionals, Human Resource Managers, Marketing Professionals, and Research Experts for "C" Level Recruiting Positions!

Hello All, I am working with a large Recruiting Service Firm and one of our clients is in need of experienced corporate and executive re…

Started by Tiffiny Smith-Esther

3 Jul 15, 2008
Reply by Sunny

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service