All Discussions Tagged 'Facebook' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

myStaffingPro Applicant Tracking System Announces Record-Breaking Year

myStaffingPro, leading SaaS applicant tracking provider, announced record-breaking sales and earnings for 2011. In 2011, myStaffingPro welc…

Started by Julia

0 Jan 18, 2012

How Social Media is Reshaping the Job Search

Where do you think recruiters ranked before Social media? Created by: MBA Online

Started by Tim Spagnola

1 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Andrew Hally

Question of the day: How will recruiters and employers use Facebook Timeline with respect to candidates?

In follow up to today's RBC Daily- what are your thoughts on this new Facebook Feature? How will recruiters and employers use Facebook Ti…

Started by Tim Spagnola

0 Dec 7, 2011

Question of the day: Are you currently using BeKnown, BranchOut, and/or Identified?

In today's edition of the RBC Daily I offered an update with regards to Identified. As the debate continues on just how viable recruiting o…

Started by Tim Spagnola

9 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Bill Schultz

Facebook - The New Player In The Job Board Wars?

It was inevitable right? BeKnown, BranchOut, Work4Labs- there had to be a point where the light bulb went off right? OK- perhaps I am gett…

Started by Tim Spagnola

0 Oct 20, 2011

7 Reasons Why Recruiters Like Facebook More Than LinkedIn

via Mashable - 7 Reasons Why Recruiters Like Facebook More Than LinkedIn   Here’s an overview of reasons why recruiters cited a preference…

Started by Tim Spagnola

0 Oct 9, 2011

LinkedIn stock surges on rumor of Facebook partnership

LinkedIn stock surges on rumor of Facebook partnership Source ZDNet   How might this impact the view of Facebook as a recruiting pool?    

Started by Tim Spagnola

0 Sep 18, 2011

SmartRecruiters Launches Careers Tab & other Facebook Recruiting News

Jerome Ternynck, SmartRecruiters’ CEO and founder, believes that this new app will help widen the pool of applicants for companies who are…

Started by Tim Spagnola

1 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Tim Spagnola

Over-Saturated, Over-Exposed - Sick of Email Notifications? Me too!

One of the strangest and funniest things I have ever seen occurred yesterday.   I was driving with my sixteen-year old daughter and fourte…

Started by Rayanne

15 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by Rayanne

The Evolving Rules of Social Media

How often should you update your social media profiles?  I just did a walk through our offices and reminded all the employees that they ne…

Started by Rayanne

27 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by Rayanne

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service