All Discussions Tagged 'New' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Vertical

I am currently an IT Recruiter at a smaller independent contracting firm that has primarily worked with larger banks as clients. recently o…

Started by Jake Tabor

0 Jan 23, 2020

Off Topic - News From My Hometown - Albuquerque New Mexico

CLASS ACT... Albuquerque Firefighters Win $10K in Mega Millions Lottery And Donate It To Colleague, For Brain Surgery http://huff.to/HJPeX

Started by Valentino Martinez

1 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Valentino Martinez

The Exit Interview Has Value If Truth Be Told, Or Does It?

Cartoon Source:  The New Yorker magazine How reliable are exit interviews in getting at the real reason(s) why an employee has decided t…

Started by Valentino Martinez

6 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Sandra McCartt

Is there a need for an onDemand Candidate ?

In light of the current state of the US Employment market. I wanted to post a thought question to the community on whether or not there cou…

Started by Paul Alfred

5 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Paul Alfred

New IT roles in Brazil, Colombia, Chile, Mexico, Costa Rica and Dominican Republic

Chronos Consulting retained for mass recruitment in the IT sector in Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, Costa Rica, Chile and Dominican Republic. Oc…

Started by Dr Simon Harding

0 Oct 6, 2009

Looking to apply 17 years of Sales, Management, and Executive Recruitment experience into a Career within a strong, stable and progressive organization.

As a partner in my Recruiting Firm I am able to take on a different role in my company allowing me to pursue other interests and venture in…

Started by Rene Flohr

6 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by Rene Flohr

With unemployment at 7 year high, where do we turn now?

Okay.... where do we go now? With the news below, and the reality that the worst of the labor market woes are generally felt in December/Ja…

Started by Jason C. Blais

1 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by Michael VanDervort

Manager to Build a IT Permanent Placement Division -NYC

I have a client with locations in NYC, NJ and India that is currently operating a very successful consulting practice. They have decided th…

Started by Patrick Halpin

4 Sep 5, 2008
Reply by Rahul Chandak

Attorney Recruiter Opportunities-American Legal Search

AMERICAN Legal Search, LLC an Inc 500 recipient and one of the fastest growing legal search firm’s in the nation seeks attorney recruiters…

Started by Alicia Scott

0 May 7, 2008

Shomex Productions and The New York Times Present 'Diversity in Advertising and Public Relations Career Day' To Be Held April 24 in New York City

http://www.investors.com/breakingnews.asp?journalid=70219769 NEW YORK, Mar 24, 2008 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Diversity in Advertising and Public…

Started by Jason Nierras

0 Mar 25, 2008

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service