All Discussions Tagged 'Recruiting' (251)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is your best canned excuse for letting a candidate know the answer is no?

"They are moving in a different direction?" Curious.......when the interest is simply not there, is there an easy way for recruiters to le…

Started by Tim Spagnola

1 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Linda Ferrante

Leveraging the Social Media for Recruitment

Hi Friends, We have seen some surge in the recruiters opting for the social media hiring, which is changing the entire recruiting landscape…

Started by Sunil Kumar

3 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by Keith D. Halperin

Are you talking to your talent pool?

@RecruitingBlogs: "If you're not interacting w your talent community or talent pool, it's just a list of names." @Fishdogs #HREvolution A…

Started by Tim Spagnola

0 Oct 6, 2013

CRM and Marketing Automation Meet Technical Recruiting with Launch of “TalentBin 2.0"

CRM and Marketing Automation Meet Technical Recruiting with Launch of “TalentBin 2.0" Top talent search engine evolves into all-in-one rec…

Started by Purandhar Rayudu

0 Sep 25, 2013

Article: Why Employers Don't Want to Hire Overqualified Candidates

I thought this was an interesting read and worth sharing with RecruitingBlogs. The top 5 reasons; 1. We can't pay you enough. 2. You don't…

Started by Tim Spagnola

2 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Tiffany Branch

Bernard Hodes Group Launches Innovative HodesX Careers Site Platform

Bernard Hodes Group Launches Innovative HodesX Careers Site Platform   Leader in Recruiting Innovation Delivers Best-in-Class Pla…

Started by Purandhar Rayudu

0 Jul 25, 2013

Interactive Map: What Career Should I Choose?

Compare the number of people employed and median salary for major occupations in the United States. Here is a pretty cool tool for candidat…

Started by Tim Spagnola

0 Jun 23, 2013

News: Paychex Announces Acquisition of myStaffingPro

Any users of this ATS out there? ----------------------------------------------------- ROCHESTER, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Paychex, Inc., a…

Started by Tim Spagnola

0 Jun 14, 2013

RECRUITMENT – I COULD CRY, I COULD JUST CRY!

Here we go again. Personnel consultant just died of old age. Headhunter sounded a bit too nasty and clandestine. After all how can you intr…

Started by Sandra McCartt

110 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Tiffany Branch

Video interviewing is being called the must have tool for recruiters in 2013. What do you think?

I have read a few articles over the last few weeks saying that video interviewing will be the must have tool for employers who recruit a hi…

Started by Amie Barnett

25 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Mellanie Rittenour

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service